WOWSERS!!!!! Connie!!!

Carol N.
on 11/14/07 10:22 pm - Sartell, MN
So you know when you come across someone in passing and think, "wow that person looks like someone I know'? That happened to me this morning. After dropping my grandson off at school this morning, there is this woman walking down the street. I look over and think to myself, wow that person looks like she could be Connie's sister......Low and behold IT WAS CONNIE!!!!! Tiny Connie, I might add. She is shrinking so much!! I hardly recongnized her!!  It was so good to see you this morning Connie, you looked MARVELOUS!!!!!!!  CarolN

'Live  Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to God!
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'   

Frozen_Peach
on 11/14/07 10:45 pm
would love to see some updated pictures!!!!!

MY DS  
 labrats.jpg picture by Frozen_Peach

Get the facts about Duodenal Switch at DS Facts
<~~link
DS Recipes can be shared HERE <~~link

barbk
on 11/14/07 11:58 pm - Eagan, MN

That is totally awesome!!!!  These WOW moments are great aren't they.  But that it was a WOW moment for both of you is great!!!! 

Connie -- what about a new picture???

XXOO

Fitness is not about age or a size -- it's really about an attitude and life style!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathe away~~

Sandra N.
on 11/15/07 7:28 am - MN
Will you do us all a favor Carol?  Go take some new pic's of her so we ALL can see?!?!?!  I'm dying to see!!!  Thanks sweetheart!

~Sandie~ -147!!WLS:12-12-06:Preop 268,Ht.5'4",BMI 44.9
  Click on link to see my journey!!! 
http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=2bfaca5561a1d558fceb
87&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

"Do unto others as you'd have done to you"~ The Golden Rule to Live by!
You are what you EAT and WHO you hang out with!  Choices=Outcome~ what's YOUR choice??
I'm not perfect but I am going to die trying!!!

Connie D.
on 11/15/07 9:02 am
Carol...you are making me blush!!  I don't look that good. How could you tell? I had on a heavy sweatshirt and a winter coat. But thank you anyway it brought a smile to my face! You are too sweet!!! Love and hugs, connie d
PamelaK
on 11/15/07 9:26 am - Osceola, WI

Well that is a HUGE wow if you saw such a dramatic difference while she was wearing a sweatshirt and coat.  HOLY WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO CONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs And Kisses Pam   

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1339 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1130 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2596 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2688 views