I was excited..

Lindaanne
on 11/15/07 12:56 am - SSP, MN

Yall know I work at the Caribou now....   I have this guy that comes in everyweek and I would loooook.... and looooook....knew that face but where..... Finally he came in and I said " You play Hockey!"   I said "Whats your name"    He said Darby Hendrickson!   Now some of you may know him ...he was a home grown kid and a big player with the Wild and just got back from a couple years in Austria... he was so embarrassed and said  "Oh Im just another washed up has been"    I said "Well excuse me but meeting you made me day"     Next time I see him Im gonna go.............  Im not in Wikipedia!!!!!!! Hes so cute! Oh and the day of that poor officer's funeral the air force flew over the house in missing man formation... heart breaking. Love ya kids!

Start Weight - 263
       Current Weight
  135 and making it work for ME !

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/07 1:01 am - MN
You got to meet Darby?  How cool!  I met his wife a few years back when in line at a game - but never got to meet him!  He's so not a wash up has been!  When you're that cute - you're never a has been! How very fun for you!  You probably made his day too!
Lindaanne
on 11/15/07 1:10 am - SSP, MN
It was cool and hes very cute...got's some kids now too! Im gettin an autograph next time! How are you feeling from last time I saw you?   Comin to Eagan coffee this Saturday? You were smaller when I saw you at blacksheep too!     Your doing great.... one day at a time sweetheart! Hugs Linda

Start Weight - 263
       Current Weight
  135 and making it work for ME !

Frozen_Peach
on 11/15/07 1:17 am

don't know him

but

HOW COOL you work at Caribou!!! LOLOL

see where my priorties are!

MY DS  
 labrats.jpg picture by Frozen_Peach

Get the facts about Duodenal Switch at DS Facts
<~~link
DS Recipes can be shared HERE <~~link

Sandra N.
on 11/15/07 7:37 am - MN
That is totally awesome!  I have never met anyone famous before!  You mean you didn't get his autograph then?!?!

~Sandie~ -147!!WLS:12-12-06:Preop 268,Ht.5'4",BMI 44.9
  Click on link to see my journey!!! 
http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=2bfaca5561a1d558fceb
87&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

"Do unto others as you'd have done to you"~ The Golden Rule to Live by!
You are what you EAT and WHO you hang out with!  Choices=Outcome~ what's YOUR choice??
I'm not perfect but I am going to die trying!!!

PamelaK
on 11/15/07 10:12 am - Osceola, WI
Oh what am I going to do with you????????????  You were suppose to ask for his autograph today!  Sheesh girl!  LOL   SOOOOOOO awesome!
Hugs And Kisses Pam   

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/07 10:22 am
My boy would have fainted to meet him.  You are a lucky gal!!!  I hope you see him again.  He is a cutie.
Alayna A.
on 11/15/07 9:36 pm - Oakdale, MN
That is so cool. He scored the first ever Wild goal. Does he still have funny hair? I'm jealous. I used to run into the players in the underground ramp at the Xcel when I worked in St Paul at the phone company. Those were good times.
~Alayna
Maintaining for 3-1/2yrs now!!
Pregnant and due February 9, 2012 with first child

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1363 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1142 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2607 views
10+ years out -