Feeling light headed and dizzy

(deactivated member)
on 2/11/09 1:01 am - Clear Lake, MN
Elena,

No problems there....Thank God.....All is moving fine......

Kelly

Carol N.
on 2/11/09 1:08 am - Sartell, MN
It sounds very familier to the way I have been feeling for a few weeks now. But I think my reasons are because of my Beta-Blockers. Also, are you taking anything at night to help you sleep? Just a questions, because I have seemed to be noticing when I take a Tylonal pm at night, then the next day I tend to be a bit dizzy and light headed.
Also, when I have felt this way in the past, if I down a large glass of water right away, seems to help me out....
Your blood pressure seems ok, mine run around those same numbers but I am not a Dr, I would call your doctor and see what they say!!! 

Carol

'Live  Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to God!
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'   

(deactivated member)
on 2/11/09 10:37 am - Clear Lake, MN
Carol,

Nope, no medicine........Just my vitamins and my thyroid pill......All is good there......

I will give it a few more days, and if I'm still like this I'll call Dr. Bakers office....

I'm thinking it's just my body wondering what's going on now since I'm sticking to the rules again........I think it has something to do with lower sugar intake too......I was eating too many sweets again, so I think my body is in withdrawl......I did feel better yesterday after having a loaded Turtle Mocha at Caribou......So I'm thinking it's sugar withdrawl........?????

Kelly
Kristy A.
on 2/11/09 2:04 am - South Burbs, MN
Hope you call or go see your doctor. You don't want to faint and hurt yourself.

Kristy   (weight loss below does not include 16lbs lost during pre WLS diet)
START:  325                            Day of Surgery :309                          GOAL:  180

TheJuice
on 2/11/09 3:45 am - Frozenville, MN
No No No......

You're a Vikings fan.  Swith teams (not the Packers either) and you will feel just fine.

healthymom
on 2/11/09 3:56 am
Hi kelly,

I know i am 2yrs three months out, and when you loose your are dizzy , and light headed, it is do to your burniong more so your sugar levels get low, and your blood pressure, the doc told me it will get better, and fix it self get up slower, that helps.  I am loosing weight again now, after having a baby i had 8 pounds to get off, and i did it as of today, and am back to where i was before pg, but i just said to my friend at work about the same , thing so i know i am burning calories again.  Also Drink more water it can also mean you are a little dehydrated.

Kelly
(deactivated member)
on 2/11/09 10:41 am - Clear Lake, MN
I think you are right......This all started when I got back to the rules of eating right.....I think my body is starving for the sugar & carbs........

I have upped my water intake today and am drinking this SOBE lifewater with 0 calories and no sugar, it's full of vitamins, etc. Just in case I was getting dehydrated.....

Kelly
Connie D.
on 2/11/09 4:49 am
Congrats on the WOW moment. Your blood pressure seems okay....that is where mine has been for quite a while now.

I agree...it could be your blood sugars....too low???

If you are exercising a lot you ned to eat a little more.

If it continues ask you doctor....don't take any chances!!

Love ya...hugs....connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1368 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1142 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2611 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2694 views