Low Blood Pressure!

gizmod
on 11/22/10 12:12 am - South Saint Paul, MN
I just had my 6 month check up and things went great - EXCEPT for the fact that I have severely low blood pressure.  Any suggestions or ideas?  My family doctor does not want to medicate because she feels my body is just acclamating to the weight loss, but I hate the dizziness and headaches!  GOOD NEWS is that my BMI is at 25.1, 11" off my waste and 12" off my hips; not to mention that I have not bought a size 10 in 30 years!  Life is GREAT!
Lori25
on 11/22/10 12:48 am - MN
Hey Sis, you are doing awesome, I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to start seeing those kinds of results, I know it will take time, but you know me "Miss, no patience". As for your BP, from experience/education, yes, your body is probably reacting to the weight loss changes and only time tell. As for the dizziness & headaches, yes that comes hand in hand with the low BP. You look great & I am so glad to see u this happy! Keep up the great work Sis!
Lori
vanish
on 11/22/10 1:52 am - MN
 I think I'm having problems with low BP too!  My BP was 92/72 last time I was in and I'm dizzy and have headaches and my ears hurt.  They are keeping an eye on it.  I'm really sorry, because I know it's a pain in the ass!

Fabulous job on the WL!  It sounds like you've done everything right, congratulations!
 RNY 12/28/09 

952brenda
on 11/22/10 1:38 pm - farmington, MN
Make sure you are getting all your water.  If you get dehydrated you BP will go down.  Great job on the wt. loss and good luck on BP getting stable
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1368 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1142 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2609 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2693 views