Gonna give MG coffee a shot...

Darla S.
on 10/6/11 11:13 am - Maple Grove, MN
I work at 3pm Saturday afternoon and I have to do my grocery shopping before that, so I just thought I'd throw this out there...

Is ANYONE interested in grabbing a cuppa coffee sometime Saturday morning???  It's been a LOOOOOONG time!

Caribou inside Byerly's in Maple Grove. 9am-ish.   I'll check for replies tomorrow night - if anyone cares to join me, please post!  (No need to reply if you can't, I just want to know if anyone will be there to chat with me!)

Anyone???     

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

Tracy R.
on 10/7/11 2:30 am - MN
hi darla,
yes i would love to go to coffee. i'll be there around 9am if something changes i'll check the message board in the am tracy j
Darla S.
on 10/7/11 1:47 pm - Maple Grove, MN
Don't give up on me if I'm not there right at 9, Tracy, you know me!  Timmy might join ustoo,  around 10:30 if he can 

DragonGirl
on 10/7/11 4:59 am - MN
Darla,
I'd love to meet up with you sometime, but I'm attending the Fall WLS Day of Education and Gala tomorrow. I usually attend a support group in Coon Rapids at the Barnes and Noble (all surgery types) next to Northtown on Saturday mornings. We meet up at 10:30am. You are always welcome to join us there as well! I haven't been very good about getting there as much lately, but with Summer...our weekends were always packed!
Hopefully we can catch up some time! =)
Heidi
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
Darla S.
on 10/7/11 1:50 pm - Maple Grove, MN

Thanks for the invite, Heidi - but I've been pretty loyal to MG for nearly 5 years.  Living in Hanover, it's way closer than CR  :)

I did haul my butt down to B'ville once, but it was a full hour one way.  I'm just not that into long distance driving for a    !!

You'll have to report back on the event Saturday, I've never gone ~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1353 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1139 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2604 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views