Yippy - another 5lbs for a total of -146.5!!

Yelena K.
on 11/10/11 9:50 pm - Plymouth, MN
 I try to celebrate every 5lbs because it keeps me motivated... at this time in my journey I try to do everything I can to get excited about the journey... I set little goals for myself constantly so I keep my motivation going.

This month my goal was to lose the weight I regained (I was initially about 155 and I gained 20lbs). As of today, I am at 158 and feeling great!! I have lost 17lbs of the 20 I regained and am still moving strong.

Another goal I had was to play hockey again (for the first time in 11 years) and with a lot of self-motivation and pushing, I got myself on a women's team. There were a few moments where I almost convinced myself otherwise, but now I am so happy I did it!! 

Here are some before/after photos and a photo of me playing hockey. :-) 

BEFORE: 

THIS MONTH (Though I don't have any photos at my weight as of today, soon though...):

FACE DIFFERENCE: 

Playing hockey:

2019: 11 years out and maintaining a loss of 150lbs.

Follow me:

www.morethanmyweight.com

www.facebook.com/morethanmyweight

www.youtube.com/morethanmyweight

Connie D.
on 11/11/11 1:40 am
 Woooohoooo and Congratulations!!!  You are doing an amazing job with your weight loss. I am so proud of you! You look just great!!

HUGS....connie d
Psoup
on 11/11/11 7:02 am - MN
Wow what an inspiration! I hope I have as much success as you have!
tbnsr
on 11/11/11 11:18 am - Buffalo, MN
Elana,
You look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! I need your inspiration to rub off on me. What kind of things do you do to keep yourself motivated?
"You may feel like giving up, but you have everything you need to succeed.  Press forward without fear!"
rjsams
on 11/14/11 12:38 am - Eagan, MN
Congratulations, good for you!  You look awesome.

What hockey position do you play?  My SIL plays on a women's team, too.

CriscoNinja
on 11/14/11 2:52 am
DS on 06/05/12
You look amazing!! :D  Congrats and good job!!  :)  I wish I could play hockey, but I have NO sense of balance... lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1354 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1140 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2606 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views