End of July weigh-in: how's your summer?

rjsams
on 7/30/12 12:56 am - Eagan, MN

Good Monday morning, everyone.  Hope you are all having a fun-filled and healthy summer. 

Starting weight:  298.4
Last week: 140.9
This week: 139.8
Loss of 1.1 lbs this week

I don't know that this loss is completely "real,"  since I was up over 142 for part of the week.  The humidity really gets me, and I've been eating like a pig!  At least I've mostly been able to restrict myself to healthy snacks--I'm loving apples and blueberries this summer.

I ran fewer miles this week, but they were all really challenging miles.  Either extreme heat, or 800m intervals at speed, or the Quarter Marathon race on Saturday.  Total of 19.2 miles, with an overall average speed of 10:18/min/mile, which is my fastest average ever.  It's good to see improvement anyway. 

So what about that group bike ride?  Is anybody interested?  What about after Saturday coffee sometime?  Or I'd love to run with anyone after coffee on Saturday August 4th.

MelW1986
on 7/30/12 8:07 am - MN
RNY on 05/07/12
Starting weight: 357
Weight 2 weeks ago (my last weigh in): 302
Weight today: 294

Loss of 8 lbs in 2 weeks! Been busting my behind at the gym all week!

redsnapper1975
on 7/31/12 12:46 am
Well done, Ladies!  I am still struggling a bit.  I know what I need to do, just need a kick in the pants/more motivation I guess.  Really, I need to get back to work.  I just don't have the skills down for being home so much with easy access to food all day.
~ Kim

rjsams
on 7/31/12 4:38 am - Eagan, MN
I have the same problem at night when I am home.  I do much better at work where I am busy enough not to feed my face all the time--I still do, but there are natural limits, LOL. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1338 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1129 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2595 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2688 views