South of the river group!

mnmommaof2
on 8/18/12 10:46 am
VSG on 11/23/12
 Thank you for letting me crash your morning coffee meeting and for talking so candidly about WLS.  I was so pleasantly surprised to find such a welcoming group. 

P.S.   Julie gave me her FB name but I wasn't able to find it in search-- could someone add me to the FB page?        ( you can find me under Jen Davidson Halverson)

Paul H.
on 8/18/12 9:03 pm - Eagan, MN
 It was nice to meet you jen. I put in a freinds request for you. I can't add you to the active list for our group, but maybe you can find Julie on my contact list. I found three people with her name. She is the one from edina. Her last name is Silverman.

I love our little band of warriors. It is always good to add new people to keep us focused on why we are there....I certainly felt charged and ready for the new day.

Paul
    55# Lost pre Surgery on 2/15/10, 100+ #  lost post surgery

Jennifer P.
on 8/26/12 5:18 pm - MN
RNY on 07/31/12
 I would love to be part of the South of the river coffee group.  How can I get connected?  I'm 4 weeks out from RNY.

rjsams
on 8/27/12 7:27 am - Eagan, MN
Hi there!  We meet every Saturday morning for coffee at 8:30am.  This coming Saturday is September 1st, and we will be at the Caribou Coffee inside the Byerlys in Eagan at Town Center. 

We alternate between Eagan and the Panera in Burnsville Center, but this weekend is Eagan.  Since this weekend is Labor Day weekend, I'm not sure how many will be there, but I will.  :-)

Just show up at 8:30, find the group with water bottles in front of them and join us.  If you show up, you are part of our group!  Can't wait to meet you.

Jennifer P.
on 8/27/12 7:47 am - MN
RNY on 07/31/12
 I'm guessing this is the same group my good friend, Kelly Wagner, is part of!  I hope to make it this weekend!!!

Jennifer P.
on 9/1/12 7:46 am - MN
RNY on 07/31/12
 Bummed I couldn't make it this morning.  I was in the ER yesterday most of the day and was feeling pretty icky.  Having trouble keeping food down and just uncomfortable.  If I'm the same on Tuesday, they are going to scope me.  Sorry I missed you guys!

rjsams
on 9/2/12 9:37 am - Eagan, MN
I hope you are feeling better soon.  That does not sound like fun!  See you on one of these Saturdays.

I won't be there for the next couple of weeks:  I'm having a garage sale next Saturday, and moving the Saturday after that.  Hopefully the fall will slow down after all of that!  I have to plan my next race.

redsnapper1975
on 8/19/12 5:21 pm
I look forward to meeting you soon!

~ Kim

ShootersGal24
on 8/28/12 10:59 am - South St. Paul, MN
Jen

You found the page!!! YAY  If I am home this weekend, I will try hard to make it to coffee - this is the BEST group EVER!!!!

Everyone here has been so friendly and helpful and never down on any of us for our transgressions!!  Love them all!!

See you soon!

Kelly
            http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2Fm5C4/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w2Fm5C4/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/12 6:42 pm
 I totally concur with everyone's comments, they are the best group of people.   Not been able to attend the last few weeks and tomorrow isn't any better.   Next weekend for sure.   Haven't been to the fair but up to our armpits in paint brushes and cupboards all apart in the kitchen.   Both working full time and only getting a hour or two a night isn't too convenient to get other things done, especially when the stove and refrigerator are in our living room.   But I've lost a few pounds and haven't over indulged even though my eating habits are totally our of balance right now.   Have a great coffee conversation and hello to all the new folks.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1339 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1130 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2596 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2688 views