Xyngular Ignite??? Anyone tried it?

dolfinluvr77
on 8/21/12 8:34 am - Moorhead, MN
So my friend (who many years ago had RouxNY) told me about this awesome product/program that you follow for 8-days called Xyngular Ignite (www.xyngular.com)and its supposed to speed up metabolism and "reset" your body to start burning fat etc. using "all natural" products and following a laid out 8-day routine.

I'm on day 2...the protein powder they supply has only 10g of protein! And I am used to 22g without made with milk in my bariatric advantage protein powder. And today I have a killer headache, didn't sleep well last night b/c I was up every 2hrs. to pee! LoL
      Began my journey in 2008 at 246#....lost 111#...have regaind about 35#'s of which I am currently trying to rectify!

mommatomany
on 9/3/12 5:14 pm
RNY on 03/06/12
I tried this product prior to my RNY.  I too would be interested to see if anyone else had tried it. Also I heard the protein used in the product is a much higher quality of protein and therefore not nearly as much protein is needed???? Not sure how true this is or if it is a protein that "we" can use. HMMM
Good luck!

Momma to many

dolfinluvr77
on 9/3/12 5:37 pm - Moorhead, MN
Actually, I did not do "well" on this 8-day program. I felt hungry, angry b/c I was hungry, deprived and the protein powder only has 10g of protein!!!! I am used to my bariartric advantage or Unjury that w/out milk has 22g!!! Makes way more sense at least for RNY people.
I think I did better and felt it was WAY easier to follow the 5-day pouch test that a lot of RNY'ers do to get their pouch back on track. AND I lost the same amount of weight!!

I don't know...I can see why the Xyngular might work for some but I was not impressed. or happy.
      Began my journey in 2008 at 246#....lost 111#...have regaind about 35#'s of which I am currently trying to rectify!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1338 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1129 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2595 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2688 views