School has started weigh-in: time to refocus?

rjsams
on 9/10/12 8:08 am - Eagan, MN
Fall can be a time to refocus on ourselves and our goals.  For many of us, it feels like a time of new beginnings:  new school year, new shoes, new goals.    Does anybody else feel that way?

I mentioned last week that I am starting a new 20 week training program to get ready for my next half-marathon (which is really only 10 weeks away, but it fits into the program perfectly.)  Sadly, I am a bit off track already, because I am moving this-coming weekend, and it has thrown my schedule all off-track.  I ran 16.5 miles last week, when I should have been over 25, but I'll just keep running.  Weight is staying steady at least.

Starting weight:  298.4
Last week: 139.4
This week: 137.5
Loss of 2.1 lbs this week

Once I'm past this move, I will gear up and get running again!  I'm counting on the Sat coffee group peeps to plant their feet firmly on my butt to keep me going, LOL.  Have a great week!

Paul H.
on 9/11/12 6:12 am - Eagan, MN
 Hi Renee,

I put back on the weight I lost oat my daughters due to lower activity on the freinds move back from Virginia, but I hit the weekend with a vengence doing 45 miles on the bike. There weight regain, take that!
                   So I am still in my re-gain range of "256-260," however at the high end. Today I am getting rid of clutter. I always feel better afterwords. I think clutter becomes a weight issue, and this is a step in the right direction.
                   Are you moving more out more in the country?
    55# Lost pre Surgery on 2/15/10, 100+ #  lost post surgery

rjsams
on 9/11/12 7:17 am - Eagan, MN
Hey Paul: 

Your bike riding should really help!  45 miles is awesome!! 

I agree about the clutter--it really weighs you down, doesn't it?  That's one good thing about moving, getting rid of clutter. 

Unfortunately, not moving further out into the country.  Wish I was.  I am moving just across the street, basically, but to a smaller (and cheaper!) place.  I am looking forward to not being "housing poor" and having a little more spare change, but I am sacrificing with space--the kitchen in particular will be smaller, but I'll live with it.  Shouldn't be cooking a lot anyway, right?

I'll be closer to the Eagan Caribou for coffee, so I still plan to run there and back on Eagan weeks.  Can't do it this weekend, but end of the month.  Who will join me?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1339 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1130 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2596 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2688 views