5 Day Pouch Test Book?? Anyone got it?

dolfinluvr77
on 10/15/12 5:17 am - Moorhead, MN
For the third time, I've started the 5-day pouch test today. Just super pissed off and upset with MYSELF over my regain since my surgery 4-yrs. ago. I've regained 36#'s since my very lowest post-op. For the last year or so I've hovered around 160-165 and just felt like I needed to get some serious exercise time in, but now I weighed this a.m. and I'm at 170!!!!! WTH???? That is so not cool so I decided to kick myself in the butt and do what I KNOW I have to do.
My biggest problem thru my most recent regain I think is my wine consumption at night. Usually 2-3glasses in a couple hours is normal for me. It's just become such a huge part of my relaxing a night after kids go to bed. Ugh!

I've been to the 5DPT website and I get the jist of the plan...day 1/2 liquids etc. But I know the book offers more tips, recipes, faq's, etc.
So I'm wondering if anyone near Moorhead, MN has the book I could borrow?
Anyone whose done this have some tips to lose extra pounds in the process (I know not the goal - but please, we all want it!)?

Just really need some encouragement to do what I KNOW I have to do and a kick in the a@$ while you're at it.
      Began my journey in 2008 at 246#....lost 111#...have regaind about 35#'s of which I am currently trying to rectify!

Marsha F.
on 10/15/12 9:57 pm

I am not going to kick you in the butt, it is very hard the farther we get out.  I started HCG drops that you take 3 times a day, my sister in law did it and lost 8 lbs in a week, but then got side tracked.  I cut down on my beer, and hope to just drink when we get together with friends, or go out maybe.

I joined the gym with a friend, and she keeps me going, so that's good. I wish I could be back to at least 170 **** girl..........I don't know about the book for the 5 day pouch test, I know I wasn't really good at that.  These drops like killed my appetite, and Thank God I quit eating.  I bought some good meat for me to start with beings for day 3-40 I can only eat meat,fruit, and veggies, which is what I should of  been doing from the start right?  You hang in there girlie I know you can do it.......We rocked it before and we can rock it again.........Be tough girl.........

Hugs,
Marsha

dolfinluvr77
on 10/15/12 11:32 pm - Moorhead, MN
Thanks, Marsha...nice to see/hear from ya' again! Was wondering what was up with you lately.
Glad to hear you've joined a gym, and with a friend that helps to have someone else depend on you.

Well, I've decided that the 5-DPT maybe ain't for me this time around either. I felt so icky yesterday but I did eat okay. Until 8:30p when I broke down and had a glass of wine...but just ONE! and a bowl of popcorn. Ugh. Otherwise I ate/drank very well.
AND I did do my Jillian Michaels 30-day shred workout! :D I feel super sore today but in a good way.

I think if I can keep exercising a lot and watching more what I eat I should see weight come off...? I plan to knock off the wine too except for certain occasions - not every night! Cuz I feel like poop in the morning too. :S
      Began my journey in 2008 at 246#....lost 111#...have regaind about 35#'s of which I am currently trying to rectify!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1360 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1142 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2607 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views