ulcers!

AnnaM1980
on 11/1/12 4:03 pm - MN
Wow are they painful! I have another endoscopy on Monday to see if they are healing and I am praying they are... Has any one else have this happen? Not a drinker, smoker, no meds I'm not supposed to be taking. Also I am 2 and a half months out I have lost 52 pounds, last hospital stay I gained back 4 pounds and have been stuck here what am I doing wrong? I am starting to feel like a medical experiment...
jmcqueary
on 11/5/12 2:34 am

Not sure why you got the ulcers maybe the doctors will, I know I had my RNY in may and I have had about 9 kidney stones since, which I never had before and they hurt like hell!  I hope you get some answers soon and best of luck!  Keep us posted!

AnnaM1980
on 11/9/12 11:22 am - MN
Lol I think I'm just weird like that, no I'm starting to think it was an issue I was having prior to surgery. Kidney stones I know are painful my dad suffered from them. Do you still have problems with them or is it just something that comes and goes?
Paul H.
on 11/6/12 1:05 pm - Eagan, MN

There have been a couple of people that have visited our coffee group that have had ulcers, so you are not alone. Follow your Dr's recommendations.

55# Lost pre Surgery on 2/15/10, 100+ #  lost post surgery

AnnaM1980
on 11/9/12 11:18 am - MN
Well endoscopy showed they are healing, have another to get through next month. But wow talk about a huge bump in the road I am feeling much better, except the 2 pounds I gained and can't get rid of for the life of me. I have started going to the gym again now that I am no longer in pain. Last night I read about the 5 day pouch test and started that today. I am going to get this right!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1353 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1140 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2605 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views