Where are all the Minnesota Peeps!

jmcqueary
on 10/31/12 2:42 am

Hey everyone just wanted to stop by and say HI!  It sure seems this message board is becoming a ghost town! I would love to see it pick back up like it was when I first got on here, anyway hope all is well and hope to hear from you!

Sarah R.
on 11/1/12 2:10 am

i stopped coming in here since it was dead LOL...first time ive looked in months

jmcqueary
on 11/1/12 2:17 am

I hear ya Sarah, makes me sad that everyone stopped coming.  Seems to be that way on the whole site in general!  So where in minnesota are you at, I am up in duluth.

Sarah R.
on 11/2/12 5:18 am

Im down by Mora. I hang out on Facebook more than here simply cause people left here :(

rjsams
on 11/1/12 5:17 am - Eagan, MN

I agree, it has been very quiet.  Nobody responds to my Monday weigh-in anymore, and there used to be lots of people who participated.   There are a couple of pretty active Facebook groups with local peeps.  Despite the fact that Facebook is painfully slow, it is faster than OH.  Maybe that's why...

Amanda M.
on 11/1/12 1:57 pm
RNY on 01/18/13
I'm from MN! I am southern mn near Mankato. I have been checking out this forum, but it just seemed no one participated here. I'd love it if it got up and going again! What are the Facebook groups? Have the address or title of the group?

A little about myself...I am Amanda, I'm 27 and will be getting the RNY gastric bypass on December 21 by Dr. Jones at Park Nicollet hospital in st. Louis park.

let's get the MN page going again, people!
Darla S.
on 11/6/12 10:59 am - Maple Grove, MN

Congrats on your surgery date! Dr. Jones is fantastic - he not only did my RNY, but when I had some female problems and a hernia that needed to be repaired, he took the majority of my spare tire away - said it was necessary to aid in healing of the hipbone to hipbone incision I had to have.  DARN!  kiss

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

emanton46
on 11/2/12 12:51 am

Hey everyone, I just had the RNY gastric bypass surgery yesterday and I'm looking for a place to have some people to talk with, share thoughts, feelings, etc.  I'm in Minneapolis.  Hope to make some connections here with people and to offer any support I can to everyone. 

Thanks

Paul H.
on 11/7/12 10:49 am - Eagan, MN

We have a coffee on Saturday mornings "South of the River." this week it is in the Caribou in Byerlys (NE corner of 35E and Yankee Doodle.) We start at 8:3 and go till 1 or 10:30 depending.  On opposite weeks we meet at the Panera, north side of the Burnsville mall. Love to see you. Look for a group near the entrance to the seating are with smiles and water bottles.

55# Lost pre Surgery on 2/15/10, 100+ #  lost post surgery

MiniBari
on 1/7/13 9:37 pm
I am looking for a south of the river group! Had RNY on 12/17/12. When ya meeting next?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1353 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1139 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2604 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views