Pre-holiday weigh-in--keep focused on your goals!

rjsams
on 12/4/12 2:34 am - Eagan, MN

Hello all:  sorry I missed yesterday, if there's anyone out there paying attention. 

I was actually at Dr. Chute's office for my two year follow up appointment, even tho it's been 2 1/2 years, LOL.  At least I went.  The good news is that I was almost exactly at the same weight as I was at my 18 month appointment, so that's a full year of maintenance at goal weight, WOOT!  One year down, the rest of my life to go, kiss

This week's stats:

Starting weight: 298.4
Last week: 140.0

This week: 139.8

Loss of 0.2 lbs

Is it the darkness, or what?  I don't know, but my motivation for running has been at low ebb.  Maybe because I don't have a race on the calendar right now I am having a harder time maintaining my level of commitment to training.  I have been going to the gym I joined, taking some classes and doing some strength training.  Took a High Intensity Interval class last night that kicked my butt:  shoulders, glutes and back are sore today, and I think the abs will be sore tomorrow--delayed reaction!  It's a great class!

Have a great week, everyone, and keep your eyes on the prize.  That cookie lasts a minute, but the size 10 jeans are for life!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1354 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1140 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2606 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views