For those that use a treadmill or elliptical

Paul H.
on 12/21/12 12:49 am - Eagan, MN

I decided to get all of the dust off of the old treadmill. I say that it is dusty because of the static electricity, not lack of use....I have put 1200 miles on it in the past 2.5 years. Maybe I should be doing more. What is the average use people put on these thing in a Minnesota winter?

55# Lost pre Surgery on 2/15/10, 100+ #  lost post surgery

starstruck
on 12/23/12 5:56 am - MN

Hello Paul, 

Although I do not use the treadmill or the elliptical at home, I continue to go tot he gym daily. I continue to jog 30 minutes everyday and 25 minutes on the elliptical 5 days a week. 

As you well know we had a couple of hard winter days here but not many this year. I still go to the gym and Do it. Mind over matter friend. Good luck!!! Keep up the good work!!

rjsams
on 12/27/12 12:53 am - Eagan, MN

You know me, Paul, I'm always trying to increase my mileage.  That said, I have been bad lately.  I will be working hard in the new year to get my mileage back up to at least 25 miles per week.  So that's 1300 miles in a year--you are about on track for that if you count only winters.  :-)

kimbee1022
on 1/9/13 2:46 am - Saint Paul, MN

I do 2.5 miles 3 times a week.  Wow I do 390 miles a year  I am going to have to work a little hard!!!

Kimberly

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1339 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1130 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2596 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2688 views