Chaska Support Group

(deactivated member)
on 3/8/13 10:45 am

Hello all my MN Friends.

I was a staple on the forums back in the day and then life happens....

I'm doing incredibly well and graduated last fall and became a Certified Therapeutic Life Coach after an intense 15month training.  Boy, did I learn a lot about myself.

I've been working for Ridgeview Bariatric and Weight Loss Center for almost two years and will be coaching our clients beginning in April.  I'm so excited.

I'll be presenting at the next Support Group "Our role in our relationships" on March 18th from 6-7pm.  The group is held at the 212 Medical Center in Chaska 111 Hundertmark Road, Chaska, 55318.  It is in the 3rd Floor Conference Room.  The building is super easy to find located right off of Hwy 212 and Cty. Rd 41 in Chaska.  Everyone is welcome there and it does not matter where you've had your surgery. 

This group meets the FIRST Tuesday and THIRD Monday every month.

Hope you're all doing well!

Love,

Sal

Darla S.
on 3/18/13 5:45 am - Maple Grove, MN

Hey Sally!     Been FOREVAH!  I'm glad you're doing well ~ I'm maintaining within about an 8 pound range, but just joined the brand new Anytime Fitness in my hometown, so I'm hoping to shave off a few more pound (I'm up about 15 from my lowest).

The Support group will be lucky to have you - I wi**** wasn't so dang far for me to go 

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

(deactivated member)
on 3/19/13 2:03 am

Hi sent you a PM Darla girl!!! Can't wait to catch up!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1353 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1140 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2605 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views