weight loss retreat

bkrancher
on 9/3/13 5:32 am
Every year our weight loss center - St. Joseph's in Park Rapids sponsors an overnight retreat full of informational sessions, relaxation and some vendors. It is at a beautiful retreat center near Park Rapids - a variety of cabins to stay in, food provided, etc. This year is October 4&5th and you can stay over Sat night for an additional $25 is all. Its is open to anyone who has had WLS or is wondering about it. Contact info would be [email protected]. It is so awesome Smokey Hills retreat center is the location. Please think about taking a great educational break from your busy life and recommit to your health goals - this year's theme is Living simply - simply living"
rjsams
on 9/9/13 12:59 am - Eagan, MN

That sounds lovely.  Is there a website with information about the program itself?  Park Rapids is such a beautiful area.

bkrancher
on 9/9/13 3:34 am
Hi
its http://www.sjahs.org/Its which is the website for our local hospital and weight loss center St. Joseph's area health. There is a link there to the info about 1/2 down on right side of home page!! Hope to see some of you there!!! its a bargain!
Linda
selhard
on 9/17/13 12:48 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

I will be attending for the first time.  

bkrancher
on 9/17/13 10:20 pm
terrific! Any other friends that might want to come? I even went before surgery to get more "informed" and its such a great bargain for a retreat setting!!!
Linda
Tony T.
on 9/18/13 4:35 am - MN
RNY on 01/02/13

hmm I may consider this

bkrancher
on 9/18/13 8:00 am
Tony,
You really should - call Arlys and get the scoop!
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1360 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1142 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2607 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views