DS in Missouri?

Valerie G.
on 4/12/09 9:46 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA
No way!  This doc is a "Bait and don't Switch'er"?    That just proves his intent to be fraudulant.  Imagine that?

BTW -- started with 44 BMI 3.5 years ago, maintaining normal weight for 2.5 years and healthier than I've ever been in my life.  I also don't have any lingering odors or bowel issues.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

SometimesBlonde
on 4/10/09 4:35 am - NE
Consider Dr. Gary Anthone in Omaha, NE.
 HW 290 / SW 275 / CW 143 / GW 160
hazmat11
on 4/11/09 8:09 am
First of all just because someone is a doctor does not mean they will agree with every other doctor. Experts in every field have different opinions.  I for one do not understand the way the people on this thread are responding to each other.  Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean you can disrespect them. Anyone who has weight loss surgery needs to research it themselves and not do so with information from only one source. If you do not like what you hear from one source try another one but please be kind .
Susie

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/09 10:03 am - San Jose, CA

And just because someone is a surgeon doesn't mean he isn't a self-serving liar, disparaging a surgery he cannot perform with BLATANT mischaracterizations and prevarications.  I can disrespect that kind of self-serving, unethical propaganda all I want.

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/09 11:28 am - MO
touche'!
Elizabeth N.
on 4/11/09 10:36 am - Burlington County, NJ
Your surgeon is an unethical, lying ******* I don't have to be kind about that.
bobbi678
on 4/17/09 11:32 pm
I had a DS. I drove to Nashville, TN and had it done.  Dr Husted did it.  He isn't in Nashville anymore, though.  This was back in 2004.
athena
on 4/18/09 12:43 am - doniphan, MO
Thanks for sharing that info, I have been trying to find some information on Dr. Husted and his experience with the DS, but haven't gotten very far in my search.  I may not be using the proper search words or tools though.  I do know that Dr. Husted is now in Kentucky and I have visited his website.
Most Active
Recent Topics