Weight Loss Buddies Needed in St. Charles/St. Louis MO

hope123
on 8/27/13 5:35 am - MO

Hi Guys!  I'm going to have weight loss surgery soon and would like to find some weight loss buddies who have either already started the process (or will be starting the process like me) in the St. Charles or St. Louis area.  If anyone is interested, please contact me.  I'm new to this website, and for some reason I'm having problems responding to emails.  I sent in a technical difficulty report, so hopefully this problem will be fixed soon and I can reply.  Thanks!  :-)

slstillwell
on 9/1/13 12:01 pm - Warrenton, MO

I am in Warrenton Mo and just had the DS done on Aug 8,2013

hope123
on 9/2/13 2:02 am - MO
chead81
on 9/6/13 5:34 am - IL
VSG on 09/11/13

I am in Waterloo, IL about 45 min south of St. Louis. I will be having surgery on Sept. 11th at De Paul.

ib2nice
on 9/10/13 9:21 am - O'Fallon, MO

Hi  My names is Pam  I live in Ofallon Mo.. I will be having my surgery Oct 30 at DePaul.. I would love to chat

ib2nice
on 9/10/13 9:22 am - O'Fallon, MO

That funny we already chat.  Hi Kat

mallrat
on 9/13/13 10:21 am - St Peters, MO

HI,

I got your pm you sent but for some reason II am having technical difficulties too, and cant post a reply to that;..  I am in St Peters and had my surgery at Depaul 3 years ago.   Would love to chat and maybe answer any questions any new surgery people have. 

slstillwell
on 9/13/13 5:19 pm - Warrenton, MO

What surgery did you have and who did your surgery? I am from Warrenton I had the ds on Aug 8 at DesPeres with Dr. Scott.

Most Active
Recent Topics