clothes

sunnie41
on 9/23/12 7:32 am - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12
ok, i still have bags of 5X clothes (5 garbage bags to be exact)
if you are waiting for surgery and could use these clothes let me know. most of them are pretty nice condition. couple are borderline worn alot but could stand another round.

i also have a couple of 6X and couple 4X
if anyone is in the fredericton area and could use these, message me. i want my kitchen floor back lol
IslandMomma
on 9/23/12 7:55 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12
 Check to see if you have a "Dress for Success" group over there....I have to give mine to the Salvation Army store, but I do know they do keep some of the nicer stuff aside to have for women who are going for job interviews and stuff like that....I couldn't get rid og my stuff either.....unless you want to put it on for free on Kijiji....

Anyway...sounds like you are doing great...I haven't had to buy any great amount of clothing so far, so I am not 100% what size I am...but I know I am smaller as the stuff that NEVER fit before are now too big....

Good luck
sunnie41
on 9/23/12 8:30 am - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12
i have had to buy quite a few things over the last couple months. sometimes i go through a size fast and others i can actually sew or tailor things to wear longer. my job requires business dress through the week so i have to look somewhat dressed up most of the time. its kind of frustrating but wouldnt change it for the world.
and yes, im going to contact transition house and see if they could use them.
thanks for the suggestion. i didnt think getting rid of them would be this hard lol
Lesley42
on 9/24/12 7:08 am, edited 9/24/12 7:09 am - Canada
Hello If you still have these I would love to take them off of your hands...I am in Oromocto and can come pick them up anytime.. I am awaiting surgery and have absolutly no clothes.. If there is anything that I cant use I will bring them to the church or drop them off somewhere where someone else will get great use of them...thx Lesley
Lesley42                        
sunnie41
on 9/26/12 3:18 am - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12
i mostly have 5X would that be ok? would that fit?
Lesley42
on 9/26/12 7:39 am - Canada
Hi... I normally am a 3X-4X but it always depends on the style...expecially with tops as I am very heavy chested as well..So maybe not if that's all you have and I wouldn't want to take from someone else in need..thx though
Lesley42                        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1031 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1883 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1739 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1737 views