Coughing causing sore stomach

(deactivated member)
on 4/8/15 8:07 pm - Oromocto, Canada

For the first time since my surgery six months ago, I am sick. I got the flu last Friday. I have been coughing a bit. Not frequently, but when I cough it's bad. Sometimes I come close to being sick. Anyway, I noticed the last couple of days that my stomach is cramping when I try to eat or cough. I know it's the muscles around it, but I'm worried I may have bruised my stomach. Anyone else have anything like this?  I know it's  a year for it to fully heal so I guess I'm just being a little paranoid...it doesn't hurt unless I'm using the muscles around it and it doesn't actually feel painful to eat, just crampy.  

(deactivated member)
on 4/8/15 8:10 pm - Oromocto, Canada

Oh and my health tracker is not working again, but I am down five lbs since last week. Not being hungry or thirsty but trying to force food in. 

Ellie333
on 4/8/15 9:53 pm - Canada

Hey Kat, so sorry you are not feeling well, I am sure that you are correct in saying that it is indeed just muscular but if you want to be sure you should call moncton and get their opinion.  I hope you are feeling better soon, I know this flu that is going around is terrible.  By the way congrats on such great weight loss, you are doing fantastic, just try to get some liquids in (sugar free or otherwise while you are sick).  It will help flush this flu out of your system.  Thinking you you.

Ellie

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/15 5:14 am - Oromocto, Canada

Thanks Ellie!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1046 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1902 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1754 views