Got my date!! Pre-op tomorrow! Eek!

JJ3434
on 6/10/15 4:51 pm - Canada

I received my call yesturday, ordered my shakes and bars today and go for pre-op testing tomorrow. It sure is a fast process once they call you. I'm excited and scared at the same time. Fingers crossed everything goes well!

zen4ever
on 6/11/15 10:46 am

Who is your doctor? And how long did you have to wait?

JJ3434
on 6/12/15 4:39 pm - Canada

I've been in the process a while. Dr Beausolei in Moncton will be performing my sleeve surgery. My 1st visit to see him was January 2014. Then there are a handful of appointments after that. Good luck! This site is  really helpful!

amandajean35
on 6/18/15 7:08 am - Canada

Congrats everything is going to go so fast. You'll be on the loser bench before you know it. 

JJ3434
on 6/18/15 2:41 pm - Canada

Thanks :) Im on day #3 of the liquid diet and it's difficult but definitely manageable. I'm hoping this process goes by fast lol.

Cyntilla
on 6/20/15 5:47 pm - Canada

Hi Jen,

I think we are having surgery on the same day....Mine is June 30th...when is yours.  I'm on day 5 for the shakes and I find i'm having a tough time but still hanging in.  I think I must be weak because most people on here seem to have no problems doing the two weeks.

JJ3434
on 6/20/15 6:43 pm - Canada

Hi, it's Jana. Jens having her surgery at the end of July now. I'm on day 5 as well and find it difficult. It's not easy, you're not alone :) Im drinking water like crazy, trying to nap through my urges and just focusing on my clothes getting looser! You got this girl!!! I'm going in at 8:30 on the 30th. When do you go?

Cyntilla
on 6/24/15 4:51 pm - Canada

Sorry...right person wrong name lol....im at 1:15 on the 30th ...finding the shakes difficult but of course sticking with it....the clothes getting looser is whats helping me keep going. Good luck next week....maybe we will see each other....

kim_pei
on 6/25/15 7:03 pm - Canada

Hi girls...congrats and you can do this...it all flys by... I had an rny on may 26 and a month out and dont regret it.....best of luck and look forward to a new you!...Kim

amandajean35
on 6/30/15 12:47 pm - Canada

Hope your surgery went fine. Kept us posted on how things go.  Just think you're on the losers bench now. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1043 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1898 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1751 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1750 views