Kinda new here :)

CarolLeeMcNeil
on 2/1/16 4:59 am

HI Everyone..nice to meet you.  I was a member here about 10 years ago or give or take...it was quite a "happening spot" at the time.  I was banded 9 years ago by Dr. Beausoleil..lost a lot..gained some back..now on track to loose again.  Before I was banded, this was an amazing support group..We used to meet up about once a month..either in Moncton, or Fredericton for a meal or just to gather at someone's home for support and encouragement.  it's kinda sad to see that it's so empty now.  But that's how things go. People come and people go...and people come back :)

I hope to talk to you all soon.

karasmom
on 2/3/16 4:10 pm

Welcome back!!  I agree!  While this page isn't very active anymore there is a great Facebook page that is quite active and that offers lots of support.  It is called Bariatric Support (SUpport, Recipes, Tricks & Tips).  You should check it out!

(deactivated member)
on 2/8/16 7:19 am
VSG on 11/18/15

Yeah, it's quiet here.

I got my VSG done about 3 months ago and it's a cavernous silence in here.

Might check out the Facebook page...

Jamie86
on 2/9/16 6:51 am - Union Corner NB, Canada
VSG on 03/19/15

The FB page is a happening spot LOL lost going on there all the time! 

Surgery Date February 19th, 2015..... Cancelled due to the DECH in Fredericton not having any Beds :( 

Re-booked for March 19th, 2015

Goal #1 - Training for Mudd Sweat and Tears on August 15th, 2015 - all 10km's completed! 

Goal #2 - Achieving Goal weight!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1047 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1902 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1754 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1753 views