My body is already changing

AMAZEBALLS
on 6/23/16 7:38 am - Dieppe, Canada
VSG on 04/19/16

2 months post-surgery

I am really starting to gain some self-confidence. The 45lbs I have already lost is showing on my body. I notice it and people around me are noticing. I am able to wear tight fitting clothes without fear. Before, my wardrobe was filled with sweaters and cardigans to cover-up/hide. Now I don't need them and feel secure with how I look. I still want to lose around 75 more pounds but I am already feeling the benefits of the 45lbs I have lost. I can take the stairs without being extremely winded and don't get tired as quick when walking or shopping. SOOO happy I decided to have this surgery, it's truly life changing! I am still in plus size clothing however, while shopping this week I went into a regular size store and tried some clothes on..... and XL fit....wow!!! I am sure I don't fit to all XL that is out there, but it sure was fun to try some on and have them fit. These little victories that are non-scale related are awesome and sometimes feel ever better then seeing the numbers go down on the scale.

" I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday"

VSG: April 19, 2016, Dr. Beausoleil, Moncton NB, Canada

5' 2'' HW:276 SW:267 CW:149 GW:150 DreamW:136

KL_Girl
on 6/23/16 1:59 pm

So happy to hear that you already feel and see the difference so quickly!  Good for you!!!!  Keep up the good work!  Keep us updated!!!

AMAZEBALLS
on 6/24/16 7:00 am - Dieppe, Canada
VSG on 04/19/16

Thank you! :)

" I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday"

VSG: April 19, 2016, Dr. Beausoleil, Moncton NB, Canada

5' 2'' HW:276 SW:267 CW:149 GW:150 DreamW:136

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1047 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow