Hospitalization stay (days)

Carnageman
on 2/8/18 6:16 pm

Hi there, was wondering how much time do you have to stay in the hospital after your operation? I am in the process with Bathurst. Thanks

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/18 9:48 am

3days total. 2 sleeps :)

Carnageman
on 2/14/18 12:22 pm

Thank you very much for posting. All papers are at the office. Just need to see doctor now. Fingers crossed for this to go fast and not just stay on desk and do nothing. :)

(deactivated member)
on 2/15/18 4:41 am

It should took approx. 4months total for me from the first appointment to operation. I'm down almost 60 pounds! It's a new life get ready for it ;)

Carnageman
on 2/15/18 2:30 pm

All my info is at the office. There was no change to the eating Menu so I did not need to call back in 1 month. The Psychologist sent over documents to my psychiatrist and that was faxed back to Bathurst. I had my data sheet faxed same day for the visit for my sleep Apnea. Meds were all good (I do blood tests each 6 months for doctor). Wondering now how long it will take them to call me back with a rendez-vous with the Surgeon (Dr. Savoie). Hoping it goes fast as I need to see the Surgeon, then the group of others for 4 hours and then the Anesthesiologist. Hopefully they can fit that somewhere where I don't need to go just for that as I live in Moncton.

I am so happy for you for that weight loss. Wow, that is a lot! I can't wait for my new life :) Thanks!!!!! :)

(deactivated member)
on 2/18/18 3:05 am

It should ! I seen the surgeon approx 2-3 weeks after I called back and then it was another 2 weeks then the session. Then the lonnng wait until surgery, it wasnt that long but still approx. 1-2months. They make sure you see the Anesthesiologist and the session at the same time :)

Carnageman
on 2/18/18 7:14 am

Thank you! that is pretty much all you need to know :) Hopefully i get my call this week to see the doctor. Fingers crossed. Thank you so much for all the info.

Carnageman
on 2/20/18 1:57 pm

Great news :) I got my letter in the mail. It is for a test or clinic at the bariatric clinic. It tells me to bring my my meds again. This must be the meeting with the Surgeon right? Did you get a letter and not a call for the apt with the doctor? I will call tomorrow to find out more. March 16th. Pretty fast

Carnageman
on 2/21/18 7:23 am

Called the clinic, doctors appt with Dr. Savoie. :)

YAY

(deactivated member)
on 3/9/18 5:29 am

YAY way to go!

Almost there ! :)

After that it was my session some test and then the wait for the call :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1043 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1898 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1751 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1750 views