What's it called when you break the 300 lb mark?

LooseCannon
on 3/26/08 1:03 am - NC
'Cuz that's what I finally did! Whoop!! I know I'm still "fluffy" but I'm making progress.      It actually happened yesterday but I have been outta commission for a few daze. Have a wicked stomach virus that has kept me up doubled over in agony the past 4 nights. Like clockwork - 1:00 am the agony begins.      Yup, just what I need 6 weeks post op. I'm also dehydrated. Went to the doctor yesterday. Kept me there on IV for 4 hours to get some fluids into me.           As much as I am trying to do everything the right way, it's still difficult to get in all the fluids & protein required when you have an automatic gag reflex...due to virus, I hope. But today's a new day and I am feeling a bit better. Concentrating on my fluids today. Won't be able to get out there and walk. Slightest movement is torture to my belly. Oh yeah, I seemed to have "upset" my hernia too with all the walking lately. *sigh*      Just wanted to share my breakthrough with you. xoxo Mare
First visit with surgeon 2/07-383lbs  Day of surgery 2/08-336lbs  Current-226lbs

Rhonda P.
on 3/26/08 1:18 am - Randleman, NC
Mare - Congratulations on making this important milestone!  It sounds like you're doing very well, except for the virus.   I hope you feel better soon so you can truly appreciate it. Rhonda
kilmarlic
on 3/26/08 1:39 am - powells point, NC
It's called absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!!!  Congratulations.  I'm so sorry you're under the weather.  - Iris

Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.

Highest      Surgery    Lowest      Current                                                                 

314.5          294          208        258.4

Shazanne
on 3/26/08 1:40 am - Currie, NC
IT's called TOOTERVILLE, honey, and congratulations on getting there!!!!  Not too sure if I approve of your most recent weight-loss efforts (gagging and puking!) but hey, whatever it takes, right?  LOL So sorry to hear you aren't feeling so hot.  Try to be gentle with yourself, Wonder Woman.  You are doing so well!  I am SO proud of you!!!
Nancy W.
on 3/26/08 1:50 am - Jacksonville, NC
I'd call it a victory!!!!!!!  You've done wonderful Mare!  I hate you have the stomach bug, especially so soon out, but am glad it sounds like you're on the way to getting better.  Don't stress about the exercise, you need to take care of yourself yet. Noodle

Miss B
on 3/26/08 2:04 am - Huntersville, NC
It's called Whoooppppp Whoop good job............ You go girl!!!!!!

Made it to ONDERLAND!!!!!!!

Becky G.
on 3/26/08 2:07 am - Greenville, NC
Way to go Mare!!!! :) I hope you get to feeling better soon. I finally recovered from my sinus problems. I didn't ever have to take sudafed, I just tripled up on my allergy medicine and thankfully that helped! :)
Highest-336/Surg-311/Goal-165/Height-5'10"
The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.

Darcie
on 3/26/08 2:12 am - Richlands, NC
WOHOO Pean!!! Congrats on the weight loss!!!! Im so sorry your sick and I hope you feel better!! try to rest and take it easy!! at the rate your going pretty soon you will be able to wear my jeans!!! again you go girl!!!

Love ya
Baby Veins

slhoffman
on 3/26/08 2:54 am - LaGrange, NC
I don't know what it is called, but it feels wonderful!  I am sorry you have been sick.   Hope things get better for you!  Keep up the good work!

Stacy  
346/306/216/150
highest/surgery/current/goal

so_blessed
on 3/26/08 3:55 am - Jacksonville, NC
Hey, Mare!!!  Awesome job!!!  You are kickin booty!!!  Glad to hear you're feeling better!!  Keep it up, Girl!  Andrea

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1603 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1632 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2664 views