Recent Posts

elowe
on 7/14/16 11:52 pm
Topic: Newbie Question

I was just curious about the psychological exams. What are those like and will they look down on you if you already have a diagnosed mental illness? I just went to my orientation and was a little nervous about this.

deltadawn9
on 4/15/15 10:01 am
Topic: RE: Plastic Surgery

Omaha surgical images on Dodge did my skin removal surgery. After losing 128 lbs I had a full mommy makeover any age 61. Breast lift with implants under the muscle and full abdominoplasty. Dr edney and montag did my plastic surgery. Home same day minimal pain and back to work in 5 weeks. 

monymony
on 3/20/15 12:48 am
Topic: RE: Insurance

Yes it does. When your requirements are met. that means you are approved. Congrats. Mona

Veteran Bandster 2002

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

(deactivated member)
on 3/2/15 10:11 am
Topic: Insurance

My surgery is March 31st at 730am. Im on medicare and Medicaid. Does that mean my surgery has been approved?

Kathy S.
on 2/9/15 3:31 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Topic: The moment you've all been waiting for . . . OH2015 Location Announcement!

And the winner is....

http://events.obesityhelp.com/

Not sure you are going?  Check out the video from last years conference and you will see what you missed.  BOOK NOW

We hope to see you all there

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

aubreyrose
on 6/27/14 9:21 pm
Topic: RE: MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

What timrline anf requirements to get bariatric surgery months? Any and all info welcomed !!

aubreyrose
on 6/27/14 9:17 pm
Topic: RE: MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

I really need yo know what Medicaid requirements ate for preop i have my first consult July 25 aNd  how long from the first consult date uintil surgery approximately ???

monymony
on 6/4/14 5:29 am
Topic: Party Time!

Hi everyone, The  Nebraska New Beginnings support group and the Guernsey support group are having a picnic in Guernsey, Wyoming at the park. It will be on June 17th., at 6pm. All patients and support people are welcome. Bring your favorite band or bypass friendly dish. Call me if you have questions.

Mona Urwin, RN, CBN

308-630-2249

Veteran Bandster 2002

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Icomputeit
on 4/23/14 8:29 am
Topic: RE: Revision Gastric Bypass Surgy

Kim...

May I ask where you had your revision and what type did you have.   Have you had success?

cfischerneb
on 1/12/14 11:10 pm
Topic: RE: scheduled to have surgery on jan 23rd

Another friend here to bounce off of if you need, I went Lapband route but we all face the trials and bumps in the road. I had started off originally at 240 got to 155 then had to have 3 surgeries to fix what had started as a crack in the tubing. Port got infected from 2nd surgery so I ended up having it taken out and then later replaced. I gained back to 225 during that time but am at 177 now so I am on track.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Newbie Question
elowe · 0 replies · 4716 views
Insurance
Tashac · 1 replies · 5879 views
Party Time!
monymony · 0 replies · 6215 views
NE health care exchanges
dhomaha · 0 replies · 6282 views