Labs?

Jen 1959
on 10/30/13 10:31 am - NH

Does anyone In NH have  a GP, PCP, not your surgeon, but just general DR. that runs a full set of labs?

Karen8268
on 11/1/13 10:02 am - NH
RNY on 10/02/12
On October 30, 2013 at 5:31 PM Pacific Time, Jen- Honeybee wrote:

Does anyone In NH have  a GP, PCP, not your surgeon, but just general DR. that runs a full set of labs?

Hi there! I know I have replied to you in the threads but I am just seeing this on the NH board.
My husband and I have a wonderful surgeon/program at CMC in Manchester orders complete labs. We had surgery in October 2012 and have had FULL sets at 3 months, 6 months and just now at one year. I am so sorry you are having trouble with this. As I mentioned in one of my replies our primary also makes sure (asks us) at our physicals, if there is anything else we want/need ordered. We go to Amoskeag Primary Care in Manchester. They are affiliated with CMC so they are pretty familiar with WLS patients. We see Vonda Haas-Rueda. She is a PA. We have been with her over 10 years and are very comfortable with our care there.
Please feel free to contact me for any further info you might need/be interested in. Good luck!!

Jen 1959
on 7/6/14 10:07 pm - NH
Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 450 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 783 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1544 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5013 views