MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

chell1957
on 10/26/08 11:00 am - Woodbury, NJ
Camden County - in Cherry Hill NJ at 2202 Chapel Ave. West, Suite 100. Cherry Hill NJ 08002, 856-665-2017 or 856-488-6887. It in the same parking lot as John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital. He accepted my Horizon NJ Health HMO which is a form of Medicaid.

Info on the AMA website:

Marc Adam Neff , MD
AMA members must adhere to the AMA's Principles of Medical Ethics

Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Upland, Pennsylvania

Medical School:
UNIV OF PA SCH OF MED, PHILADELPHIA PA 19104

Residency Training:
YORK HOSP, GENERAL SURGERY

American Board of Medical Specialities Certification:
Copyright 2006 American Board of Medical Specialities. All rights reserved.
Surgery

Board certification (The American Board of Surgery), fellowships (The American College of Surgeons) and memberships (The American Society for Bariatric Surgery)

http://verticalsleevetalk.com/private.php
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/wls_lightweights/

sandynhercats
on 10/26/08 11:18 am - Frenchtown, NJ
I had my surgery thru NJ Bariatrics and I have Medicare only. They are in Monmouth Junction on Rte 1 near Princeton. Princeton University Medical Center is a Medicare "Center of Excellance" and therefore accepts Medicare. I applied for charity care for the balance of my expenses there. NJ bariatrics was wonderful.
brenbuz
on 12/18/08 2:05 pm - Clementon, NJ
Dr. Yves J. Manigat, Echelon Bariatrics of South Jersey in Voorhees takes it was well - or he use to.  He operates out of Our Lady of Lourdes in Camden, NJ.
Karen B.
on 12/22/08 11:49 pm - Lawrenceville, NJ
Just to update the posting for NJ Bariatrics - they recently moved their offices to Plainsboro. 

No argument about the excellent service - they're wonderful.  Both my husband and I have had surgery performed by Dr. Brolin and they're terrific.  We do have private insurance, but if the other poster was able to use Medicaid or Medicare, I'd give them a call and ask!
 So far, so good.

mary S.
on 12/30/08 2:03 am - hightstown, NJ
for medicare- Dr. Robert Brolin(new jersey bariatrics)-Plainsboro-NJ
for medicaid Dr. Franklyn Vasquez-Clifton NJ 1(973)777-7978
Melissa C.
on 1/9/09 2:04 pm - vineland, NJ
I have medicaid through the state & my HMO is AmeriChoice they are paying for the surgery My surgeon's office is Iqbaul Khan & associates in Vineland, NJ  # 856-696-9933 They are great!!! P.S. The only HMO they'll take through medicaid is AmeriChoice & all you have to do if you have a HMO through medicaid is call up & change it to AmeriChoice.
mdennis
on 1/29/09 3:06 am - nj, NJ
 Hello everyone, I am new here and I have americhoice nj family care. i was wondering if there were any updated lists of dr.s taking this medicaid. I would really appreicate it.
Karen B.
on 4/14/09 12:30 am - Lawrenceville, NJ
Call your provider.  All NJ FamilyCare providers have doctors who provide WLS for patients (based on your jumping through the hoops they set for you).

Good luck.
 So far, so good.

melceasar
on 2/23/09 4:58 pm - CA
RNY on 06/18/10 with
Hello everyone! I have just joined a Doctor.  I am seeing Douglas M. Krahn Bariatric surgeon 401 East Highland Ave Suite 252 San Bernardino California (909)475-8611  have attended a siminar and believe him to be a good Dr. He takes Medicare thru the health plan Molina Plus.
bzagacki
on 3/5/09 12:41 pm - Teaneck, NJ
Dr. Jeffery Strain out of Englewood Hospital in Englewood NJ excepts some of the HMO Medicaid.
Most Active