MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

laneedhelp
on 2/11/10 12:22 am
Does anyone know of a doctor that takes americhoice take in northern NJ that does both RNY and LAPBAND? Would also like more inform from someone who has done the surgery already please.
kennyl2
on 4/1/10 6:52 am - Red Bank, NJ
Anyone try the HCG DIET- Its being offered at the Cleansing Clinic in Millburn nj?
chell1957
on 4/22/10 12:12 am - Woodbury, NJ
Please come to my home page here and you will see a permalink and updated information on my Doctor in the Camden County NJ Area.

Kennedy News

Dr. Marc Neff Named Medical Director of Kennedy’s Bariatric Surgery Program

(4/2/2010)

Stratford, NJ – Marc A. Neff, MD, FACS, has been named Medical Director of the Kennedy University Hospital Bariatric Surgery Program at Stratford. In this role, Dr. Neff oversees the clinical operations of the program, which recently was accredited by the Bariatric Surgery Center Network (BSCN) Accreditation Program of the American College of Surgeons. 

Dr. Neff is a 1996 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.  After completing a five-year General Surgery residency at York Hospital in York, PA, in 2001, he went on to do a two-year Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery at St. Peter's University Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ. There, Dr. Neff trained under recent Past President of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, Dr. W. Peter Geis; and recent Past President of the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, Dr. Robert Brolin. 

Since Kennedy’s Bariatric Surgery Program was established in January 2007 at its Stratford hospital, more than 200 patients have successfully undergone weight-loss surgery.  Since inception of the program, Kennedy has had a focus on personal interaction with patients.  For more information about Kennedy’s Bariatric Surgery Program, please call 856/346-6470.

More than 17 million people suffer from severe obesity in the United States, and the numbers continue to increase.  Obesity increases the risks of morbidity and mortality because of diseases and conditions commonly associated with it, including Type II diabetes, hypertension, and cardiovascular disease, among other health risks.  Currently, weight-loss surgery provides the only effective, lasting relief from severe obesity. 

http://verticalsleevetalk.com/private.php
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/wls_lightweights/

cocopierre
on 5/1/10 12:05 am
RNY on 03/09/10 with
Dr. Samuel Wasser and his associates in Willingboro, NJ 
Lourdes medical center is the hospital

he is wonderful

hope this helps
gabbinggal
on 5/3/10 8:52 am
I am from Middlesex County and looking for a Dr. that does the lap band and accepts NJ Health insurance or any other NJ Family Care HMO.

TIA
Sandra R.
on 1/15/11 9:30 am
MY DOCTOR IS DR. ALEX GANDSAS AND HE IS IN STRATFORD, NJ. I DO NOT KNOW HOW FAR CAMDEN COUNTY IS FROM YOU BUT IT'S OVER 92 MILES AWAY FROM ME IN HUDSON COUNTY AND HE IS WELL WORTH THE TRAVEL. AND HORIZON NJ HEALTH PROVIDED THE TRANSPORTATION FOR ME TO AND FROM EVERY APPOINTMENT AND THE DAY OF MY SURGERY

DR. ALEX GANDSAS
42 EAST LAUREL ROAD
STRATFORD, NJ 08084
856-566-2700

redjersey123
on 2/6/13 12:06 am - jackson, NJ

That is wonderful news. I am starting my journey and have horizon nj health. I would love to know how you feel now, and what made you chose the sleeve over the RNY. Thank you so much and congratulations!! 

FAT_2_FaBuLoUs
on 5/6/10 9:32 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Dr. Alves
West Orange, NJ

And my doctor of choice is Dr. Yvan Ducheine
East Orange, NJ
They both take Horizon NJ Health and maybe other medicaid
Krissy        
mheaden01
on 9/21/10 4:11 pm - newark, NJ
I was wondering, did you have a hard time getting your doctor to approve you for the surgery?
DDMooreSr
on 6/28/12 7:22 am - Newark, NJ
 Hi.  Does he take Plan G Medicaid?
Most Active