MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

joetorres
on 5/13/12 6:46 pm
 Just to update dr wasser from Willingboro no longer takes Medicaid . But he does take horizon nj health cards

DDMooreSr
on 6/28/12 7:19 am - Newark, NJ
 Hello.  I have Plan G Medicaid.  I live in Newark.  I wanted to know if anyone knew of a doctor that would take it?  Also, how do I go about getting it approved?  I need the surgery.

chasity1990
on 11/11/14 2:33 am - Newark, NJ

surgeon does not accept just straight Medicaid plan G you have to have a hMo in order for you to get approved by Medicaid thank you God bless u on yOur journey in order for you to get approved by Medicaid thank you God bless

ktbar
on 8/12/12 12:46 pm - OH
Kettering Bariatrics in Miamisburg, OH (near Dayton)
, accepts Medicare and Medicaid for bariatrics.
Lovelyjayla34
on 11/9/12 5:57 am
I am located in northern nj and have straight Medicaid also known as plan G does anyone know of a doctor who accepts this insurance I do not have an HMO
NATURE23
on 1/27/13 4:50 am - Woodbridge, NJ

HI I am searching for a  dr. who will so VSG procedure and accepts Medicaid. I live in the Middlesex area in New Jersey. Thanks.

brenkinney
on 1/29/13 4:43 am

cant find a doctor who will take my insurance amerigroup star plus

nancym79
on 4/21/13 1:42 am, edited 4/21/13 1:43 am - newark, NJ

hi my name is Nancy. I am from North jersey and I can't seem to find a doctor that does bariatric surgery for medicaid at all. My doctor's say me doing this surgery will save me from my health problems and give me a much longer life span,. i am freaking out if i don't find one. i have CHF,DIABETES,PCOS,ACID REFUX (FROM ALL THE MEDS IM ON),HIGH CHOLESTEROL, HIGH TRIGLYCERIDES, FACET ARTHROSIS, SI JOINT DEGENERATION, PSEUDOTUMOR CEREBRI, AND A MICRO ADENOMA IN MY PITUITARY GLAND. THEY SAID AT LEAST MOST OF MY HEALTH PROBLEMS WILL DISAPPEAR FROM THE BARIATRIC SURGERY and losing weight. please help me find a doctor!!! i have horizon nj health(hmo, medicaid)

jojomonkey44
on 8/21/14 6:44 am

Hi Nancy I know I am a little too late to answer but if you were down in South Jersey Dr. Attia is great and accepts Medicaid and they are paying for mine

vanity3693
on 2/25/15 12:30 am - Boonton, NJ

Nancy, I know this is a old post and I hope you got some help by now....You sound like you have Cushings Disease and no amount of weight loss surgery will get rid of it until that tumor from your pituitary gland is removed!!!  I hope your better now *HUGS**

Most Active