I am so thrilled that I had plastic surgery after weight loss

MyBariatricLife
on 5/30/14 11:43 am

Hi everyone - I just wanted to post a little inspiration for my Jersey girls. I moved out of the state last year but before I did -- right before I did -- I had a tummy tuck and monsplasty in April with Dr. Joseph F. Capella in Ramsey NJ. It made a HUGE difference, as I lost that huge hanging pannus and mons, and rolls of belly skin. I went from a size 14 jeans being tight to a size 8 jeans. Dr. Capella made my tummy tight as a drum. You may go to my profile page for links to my photo albums to see before and after photos. 

So thrilled was I with my results that I decided to do all of me. I went back to Dr. Capella in October and he converted the tummy tuck to a lower body lift, did a medial thigh lift and monsplasty, an extended arm lift, and a breast lift. I am now in size 2 jeans. In total I lost 50 inches and 40 pounds.I am thrilled that I had body contouring with Dr. Capella. He did an absolutely amazing job. He has done more than 10,000 procedures!

I hit the jackpot a second time when I went to Dr. Catherine Winslow in Carmel, IN for my facial rejuvenation. I am completely impressed with her work, and I absolutely love that she gave me back a matured version of the face I had in high school. She did an amazing job of getting rid of my saggy jowels and neck that made me look like I had a St. Bernard's face. I have not found any surgeon's facial work to be as good as Dr. Winslow's work. She has done more than 1000 face lifts!

BTW I had my weight loss surgery in 2003 with Dr. Vishal Mehta. 

Joseph Capella MD and Catherine Winslow MD must have used their magic scalpels during my plastic surgeries. 

The before photo was taken in March 2013 and the after photo was taken in March 2014. What a difference!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Most Active