WSL is NOT the easy way out, but it is an awesome tool.

APerez1122
on 7/7/14 8:50 pm
VSG on 06/26/14

Before my surgery I fought with myself feeling like a failure for not being able to lose weight and keep it off on my own and thought I was taking the easy way out by going for VSG. Well during the pre op diet and now being 12 days post op i can say this is no easy way it has been challenging but also has shown me how far off i was was from ever reaching my weight loss goals. After VSG i have had my up and down days (not emotionally but frustration and boredom with the liquid diet) I even cheated off the liquid diet and tried some Ritz crackers. I have eaten to quickly, not followed the guidelines for post op and drank too soon after eating. And now on day 12 I look at myself  and have decided that I must be disciplined and determined if this is going to work. I love a challenge and if you love a challenge and are willing to get knock down and get back up again and fight harder than before than WSL can help you to lose weight ad change you life. Remember the surgeon can fix your stomach but you have to fix your mind. Good luck to us all!!

Most Active