dr mac donald Allan nova scotia

nadineisnot
on 3/22/07 8:45 pm - amherst, Canada
Name: MACDONALD, Allan Sullivan Address: Cumberland Regional Health Care Centre 19428 Highway 2 Phone: 902 667 5400 Amherst Fax: NS Canada B4H 1N6 Reg #: 002099 Specialty: General Surgery Degree: MD Grad Year: 1963 School: Dalhousie ive confurned with a nurse ther he is doing open gastric by pass and gets the tummie tuck by saying he just looking in to chech everything. hes a terriable dr but to each to own.
FancyRoses
on 5/17/11 5:15 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
just curious why you would think he was a terrible Dr for checking and doing the tummy tuck ?  i know he has done many wls and just wanted more information and input of your opinion
My goals to a healthy me            
jennifer7270
on 4/22/12 10:16 pm - halifax, Canada
I had gastrobypass by him he was a wonderfull doctor yes his bedside manner is the ****s but who cares I was there what I had to get and get out of there I did'nt care what people where like I was just happy to get to loose weight I had that done june of last year I lost 95 pounds now in october I am going back for a tummy tuck that now I am scared about just wondering if anyone else had it done and how did he do
Kaldag99
on 4/9/15 3:04 am

Hi I am working here in NOVA Scotia from Ontario.  What great people here.  I am looking for a lapband dr, or fill/defill nurse who could do a defil while I am here.  I am having no lucy finding a dr or nurse to do this.  I have tried to contact Dr. Allan Macdonald but it seems he has retired.  Any help you can give me I would be very grateful….

Most Active