Can you help me find Dianne Lawlor?

valleymom40
on 8/22/11 5:50 am

Does anyone have Dianne Lawlor e-mail address as I would like to contact her to see if my refferal has been sent? Thanks

sa82028
on 8/22/11 8:21 am - Canada
I'm sorry, I don't have her email address.  I don't know if anyone has already sent it to you or not, but this is the website for Dr. Ellesmere's clinic, and it has a contact number.  Might be worth a try!

http://www.cdha.nshealth.ca/obesity-network
novascotiadawn
on 8/22/11 12:47 pm - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
From a former valleygal! Where in the valley are you?

[email protected]

Hugs

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

valleymom40
on 8/23/11 10:16 pm

Hey, lady.... I live in Kingston NS.... What about you? Where did you live? What school did you go to?   When did you move to Alberta?   When did you have your surgery? Was it here in NS or in Alberta?   Thanks for the e-mail hopefully she will write me back...... 10 years on a waiting list?????eeks!!!! I hope not.   

Hugs, Angi

novascotiadawn
on 8/23/11 10:19 pm - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Hiii...I lived in Berwick... We moved 2 and a half years ago. I had surgery 3 years ago in Halifax..I went to Bridgetown High...Will write more later, just on my way out the door for work.

Hugs

Donna

valleymom40
on 8/23/11 10:58 pm

Did you live long in Berwick? Talk soon as I work tonight...Hugs, Angi

susanpalmer
on 8/24/11 12:52 am - annapolis county, Canada
Hello all i live in wilmot worked in berwick with donna. Sure do miss her. I am trying to get everything together to go to mexico in jan. Do not want to wait 10 years for surgery

susan palmer    
highest weight 280 current weight 186

valleymom40
on 8/24/11 4:51 am
How does that work???? I am very new to all this and would need to know more.  Where does the bloodwork get done, how do we know it is ligit, ect. I would love to go but I have to get my hubby on board with the whole thing....he thinks I am crazy to even think about the surgery let alone Mexico.  I guess he just does not understand what  it is like to be in my body! Cheers
novascotiadawn
on 8/24/11 1:48 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hi Susan and Valley.... I was in Berwick for about 20years..

Citykitty
on 9/14/11 8:45 am - Sydney, Canada
Hi,

I think Diana was on vacation but she is back now.  I sent her an email almost four weeks ago but just heard back from her yesterday.  She is usually really prompt answering emails.

Most Active