Looking for folks to do stuff with in Las Vegas

dawdee
on 10/17/15 10:37 am - Las Vegas, NV

Hi there.

Looks like the postings here are sorta sparse, but I wanted to post inn case anyone in Las Vegas gets these :-)

I have lived here since 2011. I just recently started gaining some of my weight back and I wanted to get back on track and was looking for someone here locally that might be in the same situation. I work from home so I don't have the opportunity to meet many people. If you'd be interested in getting out and doing something - walking, hiking, biking, the gym, just message me and let me know.

Thank you,

Tonya

I hope to one day believe again that whatever my mind can conceive & believe I will achieve.

cher22
on 10/31/15 1:08 am - Oak Park, IL

Hey Sunshine !

I feel the same way but I live in Chicago !

I am 10 years post op and had some weight gain due to depression and other life changes ugh LIFE lol

Just 4days ago i had a simple revision surgery called the Apollo Overstitch to help get my stoma and pouch back in order.

I like you work from home and wish to meet people who would like to things but its hard when you work from home.

I just wanted to let you know that your not alone and If i was in vegas I would def go out for a hike, walking or be your gym buddy.

Take care hun

Peaceful days to you

nattieb
on 10/31/15 6:31 am

Hi there...

What side of town are you on as I am in Aliante and wouldnt mind meeting you at the gym, etc as I need someone to help get me motivated and active also. I have RNY Dec 2008 and was 367 and got down to 190 and now am 230. My stomach/pouch has considerably streched oujt from a 9 to a 16 so i am looking at getting a band over the RNY. I am stressing as I am trying to do it before the end of the year but they are completely filled with appts but trying t9o get me in. My insurance changes next year so i am stressing a bit. BTW, I understand the whole WAH process as i used to manage in the WAH setting and know it can become a bit isolated when you are working at home all day. Looking forwared to connecting

Thanks!

Natalie

David F.
on 11/3/15 6:55 pm - Henderson, NV

Yeah this place is pretty dead for local people. I'm in Henderson though and looking for some local people to get to know. Forums are nice but having some people close to you would be great.

Daveo

Surgery: Feb 9, 2015   HW: 517SW: 467

~ Dana ~
on 10/15/16 11:59 am - Henderson, NV

Hi,  I haven't been on here for a while but if you are still looking I am here.  I like to walk and go hiking, not a runner or anything crazy but definitely could use the motivation! 

~ Dana ~

Most Active