What did you eat?

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/06 9:09 pm - MT
Happy Monday All, ~Hugs~ Ok I hope every one's weekend was a good one. We had friends up from Long Island and had a blast! They are thinking on moving to the area so that is all good. Today maybe but this week for sure we should know when our paperwork will be out of underwritting from the bank and we can get a date for closing. As soon as I know I will pass it on. Ok what I had yesterday: B- 8 oz carb control milk with 1 scoop Isopure Whey protien powder with 1/2 banana (really early in AM) 1 Centrum chewable multi, 500 mg B-12 (sublingual), 1 chewable 250 mg of Twinlab Calcium Citrate, 1 benefiber chewable. S- 1 egg with 1 slice bacon, 2 bites of home fries 1 500 mg Viactive chew (calcium carbonate) L- 2 oz grilled chicken over salad w/light dressing 1 chewable 250 mg of Twinlab Calcium Citrate S- 4 oz carb control yogurt with 2 tsp flaz seed (ground) 1 500 mg Viactive chew (calcium carbonate) D- 3 oz smoked turkey with 6 slices cuc 1 Centrum chewable multi, 1 chewable 250 mg of Twinlab Calcium Citrate. At bed time I had the last chewable 250 mg of Twinlab Calcium Citrate *Supplements: 2000 mg calcium (both Citrate and Carbonate), 2 multi vitamins, 500 mg of B-12. *Water Intake: 36 oz water, 30 oz cyrstal light *Excercise: walked around with friends, light OK well you all have a great day! ~hugs~ Debra P 285/176/125??
LINDA BOMBOLINO
on 2/26/06 9:45 pm - MONTICELLO, NY
Glad you had a great weekend! I had a great time Saturday night, I was sorry you didn't come. The place is beautiful. The band was really good. AND the flutist recognized me from my picture on myspace.com, & even knew my name on my profile Amazing Mom! He must have been checking me out! Awow moment! What I ate: B 1 matzah brie made with 1 egg 1 protein delite Pineapple Vanilla shake YUMMY! L 1/2 hard salami & swiss on a bagel W/ mayo S almonds D 1 chicken breast roasted W/ peas S 2 chocolate covered graham crackers Linda
(deactivated member)
on 2/26/06 10:00 pm - MT
Linda, hun I am glad you had a great time as well and we all were up so early one Sat that by 10pm we all were hanging our heads ready to go to bed. OMG I am getting so old... Oh so you him checking you out huh? Take care hun and have a great day! Debra P
cpal1653
on 2/27/06 1:16 am - Rochester, NY
Happy Monday. Sounds like you had a great time with your friends. I had a busy weekend too - out to hear a friend's band Friday night, Saturday night I had a surprise retirement party at 7:00 p.m. and then at 11:00 p.m. went to another friend's house for a 50th birthday party - didn't leave until 5 in the morning. Everyone loved my new short hair cut and new red color. Yesterday I slept in and wish I was still sleeping - LOL. Anyway, here's what I ate yesterday. B - Detour protein bar L - Egg beaters w/chicken, cheese & red/green peppers D - Linquini w/meat sauce (didn't agree w/me big time) My poor father thought maybe he'd poisoned me - but I think I had that one mouthful too much. Anyway, it's back to work today - yuck - a full week - it was nice having last Monday off for President's Day and the Monday before I was on jury duty. Oh well, got vacation coming up in less than 2 weeks so I shouldn't complain. Ordered a size 16 bathing suit - first time I ever remember wearing that size in about 30 years. Have a great day and I hope today is the day you'll hear about the new house. Cindee 310/214/???
patsmith
on 2/27/06 1:29 am - Washingtonville, NY
Hey Ladies, Happy to hear everyone had good and busy weekends, mine was no exception. Went to the gym both days and going again tonight....I'm trying to stick to that goal, I remind myself everyday that I wrote that goal down and I have witnesses. I was also able to get a note from my daughters pediatrician (she's 11 yrs. old) so that she can join the gym with me and she's now my excersise buddy, but boy is she putting me to shame. I know she's 11 and she's slightly overweight but don't want it to become a problem so she's working out w/ me and loving it. B - Chocolate Instone pudding L - 1/2 of a Burger King grilled chicken cesear salad w/ lite italian dressing, no tomatoes S - Chocolate Instone pudding D - 1/2 slice whole wheat toast, 1 egg, 1/2 slice american cheese (toddler ate the rest) and 1/2 italian sausage. I just can't eat around my 2 year old he's a garbage disposale and underweight, how....I just don't get it. Pat PS. The scale moved but not as much as I wanted it to so I won't post the results....but it did move. Pat
LindaM
on 2/27/06 10:00 am - Ravena, NY
Had a bad morning this morning...got up ok but within 10 minutes was in the bathroom with hot flashes, cold sweats, stomach cramps, dry heaves, and it went on and off for nearly 90 minutes. I finally got back to sleep after finally getting rid of the chills and woke up at noon. Then I went to work. (it might have been the chili from lunch yeaterday) Anyway, here's what I had yesterday: B 1/2 c fat free cottage cheese, 1/2 c peaches Centrum, Viactive S Protein Drink, Viactive L 1/4 c Wendy's chili, 3 French Fries, 1 cracker, Calcium citrate S SF fudgesicle D 3/4 c turkey taco (meat only) w/3/4 oz cheddar, Calc. citrate Sf Fudgesicle S 1/2 c popcorn 50 oz water including tea Walked about 1 hour in the mall -
Most Active
Recent Topics