Support group meetings held in Greenville, Ohio

Tammy H.
on 8/27/14 12:48 am - Greenville, OH

Want to join our group...We are known as * Little by Little* Weight loss support group...We meet the first Tuesday of each month in the basement of the East Main Church of Christ here in Greenville...Doors open approx 5:15, with the meeting starting at 6:00...There is no membership fee...There's a lift chair available if you can't do stairs...Just holler down that you need help with the chair...Most of the members have had weight loss surgery, but there are also some that hasn't...So feel free to come if you don't even plan on having surgery...We are a fun group...We have interesting topics to talk about and discuss, we also do healthy food demonstrations and much more...If interested in attending, message me at :  [email protected]  for further information...Sometimes I don't get my messages here on OH...

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1100 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1480 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2363 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2265 views