MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Onita
on 8/22/16 2:46 pm

How do i get in touch with Dr. Keith. How do I get started. I'm very interested. I'm ready.

Conevans
on 11/2/16 1:56 pm

Dr. Ronnie Keith is in Norman OK. He does accept soonercare. His number is 405-360-7100. There is also another doctor that accepts Soonercare in Norman, her name is Dr. Alana Nelson 735-2049. I hope this information helps you and good luck!

BarbAllinder
on 1/10/08 6:27 am - Tulsa, OK
In Oklahoma the best Bariatric Group is at Surgical Associates.  Dr. Kevin Fisher, and 2 other surgeons do the procedures.  Their entire staff is wonderful and are helpful and great to answer questions.  They have a website if you want to get more information on the group.
RosiePosie
on 3/5/08 6:24 am - monkey island, OK
hi...yes in tulsa...surgical assc............at www.surgassoc.com.......they do take medicare and will file medicaid , but it is iffy. on it.....it is dr. fisher, dr. katsis, and dr. cole......tracey griffin is coordinator and a doll..918-481-4999
karo67337
on 6/20/09 4:16 am - Coffeyville, KS

These doctors were NOT my surgeons, ...but I have 4 firends who have used them. Two are post op and  were paid for by medicare and one is schedule with payment being medicare. The fourth friend had medical  insurence.
I have heard nothing but positive things about their surgical skills.
Carol in Kansas

sherrie T.
on 3/30/08 9:23 am, edited 9/14/11 5:32 am - CLAREMORE, OK
I wanted to add if you are soonercare/medicare and you plan on wls be prepared. Make sure you PC Doctor and staff knows what is required to do for the surgery. I jumped through the hoops to end up waiting on my PC's office to "learn" what to do. You need to make sure they are informed about the procedures to filing for the surgery. Its a long and drawn out process if the PCs office isnt informed.
As of 09-14-11 I am no closer to getting the surgery.
(deactivated member)
on 7/16/08 10:08 am - OK
I have already had surgery 5 years ago having my surgery fixed and need hernias repaired could you tell me what i need to tell my pcp so i can get the info....

Thanks for the info!!

artangel
on 10/13/08 5:05 pm
Oklahoma Weight Loss Options in Norman OK now does Medicare / Medicaid.  My surgeon is Lana Nelson, the other Dr. is Ronnie Keith.  They do the band and RNY.
1-800-599-8010 
They are associated with Norman Regional Hospital. 
website is http://www.owlo.com

Angela Lowry
BA OK
Emily C.
on 10/18/08 11:56 pm - Claremore, OK
According to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid website there are only 2 approved bariatric hospitals in Oklahoma and they are St Francis in Tulsa and Norman Regional in Norman. As St. Francis the Bariatric Sugeons are Dr. Katsis, Dr Cole and Dr. Varnell.  In Norman the surgeon's are Dr. Keith and Dr. Lana Nelson.
Hope this helps.
Emily

billysjenny2
on 4/2/09 12:40 pm
tulsa surgical associates ,there  are several doctors that are performing the Magic!  i know because  i went to the seminar  and hoping for a revision  thanks susan
Most Active
Recent Topics