MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Tanis
on 7/25/09 7:29 am
My surgery date is scheduled for the third of August and it will be done at St Francis in Tulsa by
Dr. Kevin Fisher from Surgical Associates and they take medicare and FED Blue Cross and Blue Shield also the first three fills are free and then $200.00 each after that I do not know if Medicare will pay for that but my FED BCBS will cover it. hope that helps
crazigrannynette
on 2/9/10 2:03 pm - Mcalester, OK
In Tulsa Surgical Associates...I used Dr. Kevin fisher and feel he is great - I recently saw him and was told they will be moving their group to Bailey hospital in Owasso (where Gorospe used to be) but they will still have their current location also.

I think the move to Owasso is a good thing - this way the nursing staff will be familiar  with wls  - St. Francis had some nurses trained and then others weren't it was more a make sure you know what your suppose to do so you didn't get messed up, when I was at St. Francis/

siswhtvr
on 9/11/10 6:54 am - Glenpool, OK
was there a long wait to get the surgury schedualed with Dr. Fisher?
Sometimes im the windshield and sometimes Im the bug, Blessing from God for both types !!!!!
DanialGarcia
on 12/23/13 6:06 pm

Are you looking for a doctor in Oklahoma? If yes then you may visit at http://www.castleconnolly.com/doctors/states/Oklahoma.cfm. This link is valuable to find the best doctor in Oklahoma.

Gekah
on 5/1/16 1:13 am

I have Medicare and Medicaid they didn't turn me away for my insurance. I hope this helps.

The Center for Bailey Bariatric:

• 10512 N. 110th East Ave.
  • Owasso, OK 74055

Conevans
on 11/2/16 2:02 pm

I contacted soonercare today and I was told the only doctor's that accept Soonercare are Dr. Keith (405-360-7100), Dr. Alana Nelson (735-2049) both are in Norman OK. Also a Dr in OKC, I wasn't quick enough for the name but his number is 232-4211. I hope this helps.

warriormom
on 10/26/10 1:11 am - Glenpool, OK
Once they have your insurance approval the wait is not very long.   I think mine was about 3 weeks.  Not too bad since you need 2 weeks for the pre-op liquid diet.
HW/SW/CW:  410/351/201                  
Most Active
Recent Topics