Kirkland Calcium Citrate - does it give you gas?

samtq
on 10/4/10 9:15 am - Ottawa, Canada
I think it's causing my evening farts.    I didn't have it all weekend and was fine.  Back to it today and I could wipe out a small village!!

anyone else have this with the Kirkland brand?  Can't wait to get to the US next weekend and stock up on Citracal! 
“The miracle isn’t that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start.? --John “the Penguin? Bingham 
There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. ~ Nelson Mandela

HW: 247.5/SW: 228.5/CW:135/ My GW: 140/SGW: 151
Bonnie ABC
on 10/4/10 10:00 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
Heck, I've been wondering what that was..whew....  yes, advice... stop taking it!  Save us, SAVE US!... 

Bonnie
running.. yes, cause I can :)   giggle.

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
samtq
on 10/4/10 12:03 pm - Ottawa, Canada
 Brat!!  Thank God for Gas X!!  lol
“The miracle isn’t that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start.? --John “the Penguin? Bingham 
There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. ~ Nelson Mandela

readyforachange2009
on 10/4/10 10:53 am - Canada
nope!! used them for the last six months, no problems......I think!!

Christine

Cheryl D.
on 10/4/10 11:26 am - Toronto, Canada
Sam I had this image of you in my head, now, having read this post, I'm going to have to change it.

Cheryl

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

samtq
on 10/4/10 12:03 pm - Ottawa, Canada
 lol....I ruined the illusion I created, haven't I?  

sam1am
on 10/4/10 11:48 am
I don't have any problem with them. 

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

nata
on 10/4/10 12:25 pm - Ottawa, Canada
Nope,  and I take a DS dose - 10 pills daily!!!

Must be something else... any French Onion soup lately?
Nata, a very happy DSer!
Starting BMI - 62, current BMI - NORMAL!!!!!.

204 pounds lost!!!!
samtq
on 10/4/10 12:28 pm - Ottawa, Canada
 lol...no onion soup.  Possibly the magnesium.....

(deactivated member)
on 10/4/10 10:57 pm - Canada
RNY on 10/27/09 with
Never used it, but I know that I get lots of gas if I eat nuts.  have you introduced anything else new in your diet?
I use Citracal Petites.
Most Active
Recent Topics