What are you doing/eating today? (Tuesday)

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/11 8:42 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
I've been up since 4am with severe pain in my lower back again.  I think it's time I see a doc as this is just not getting any better.  Not much on my plate for today other than trying to get everything ready for the cottage.  We are supposed to leave tomorrow but I won't be going if this pain persists.

4am breakie - banana so I could take some meds

8 am breakie - leftover fish

L - green salad, 3 ribs

S - almond milk heated up with a splash of SF syrup

D - beef and asparagus
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/11 9:10 pm - Canada
 wow havent done this in a while.  (mainly cause tracey and karen make me cry :P)

b - small bowl of special K

s - coffee (yes it DOES count)

l - prolly some leftover lemon herb chicken i made on the BBBQ (the extra B stands for BYOBB) (that extra B is a typo)

s - coffee (i said it counts ok)

d - TBA

(hands out the nerf bats.)  ok im waiting.  hehe

and YES there will be water in there somewhere.

maybe.
ish
Lisa_Toronto
on 5/16/11 9:33 pm - Toronto, Canada
Tracey, sorry to hear about your back pain.  Hope it doesn't interfere with going to the cottage.

Work and aquafit today for me.

B - ww toast, peanut butter, banana
S - latte w. skim and sf vanilla
S - greek yogourt w. fresh fruit
L - salad w. veggies, egg and feta
S - protein shake
D - awesome steak soup

weight loss includes 25 lbs before optifast         
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/11 9:43 pm - Canada
 is that MY steak soup recipe from the recipe board?  (ok so its not MINE perse but i can say it is :P )
Lisa_Toronto
on 5/16/11 9:47 pm - Toronto, Canada
Hi Myke - no, this one isn't from the board - it's a little different, with swiss chard.  It's a family recipe that has been renamed "the awesome soup" because my son (who usually only goes as far as saying "it's ok") pronounced it "awesome".  I will post it on the recipe board.

weight loss includes 25 lbs before optifast         
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/11 9:51 pm - Canada
 aaaaah i see 

so MY awesome soup isnt good enough aparently HMPH

LOL
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/11 10:00 pm - Toronto, Canada
Morning. It's been an early morning for me, though I haven't anything planned. Sears guy is coming to fix our microwave today. I never realized how dependent I was on it, until it broke. My menu is the same as yesterday, it worked for me, so why change it?

B - protein shake
L - pizza (okay so it's just melba toast with tomato sauce, veggie pepperoni and cheese toasted, but it's the best I'm going to get right now lol)
S - yogurt
D - chili and a few bites of veggies
S - sf popscicle

I need to do better with my water today though. I hope everyone has a great day.
Quinns_mommy
on 5/16/11 10:08 pm
Hi all. Keep in mind I'm only 5 days out...

B - berry sauce (for my meds which need to be crushed), a few bites of cream of wheat with 1% milk.

S - Protein Shake

L - cream of chicken soup, light laughing cow triangle

S - Protein shake

D - Not sure... maybe just a yogurt for some extra protein.

Will do the treadmill a couple of times today for 10-15 mins on .5 miles/hr... walking VERY slow still, but feeling good that I'm getting on it.

:)

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
Karen M.
on 5/16/11 10:27 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Morning all :)

I'd **** and moan about the rain, but it's getting old. lol

Tracey, get thee to a doctor and get some drugs.  You never complain and this has been ongoing!   As for you, Mike - smarten up and eat something.  And drink some darned water.   Wordbound - I like your pizza! It must seem like a treat, even though it's perfectly on plan.  Lisa, I'd like the recipe for your soup, sounds great.  Rebecca, you're doing great :)

B - coffee with milk x 2, Ka**** grain bar
S - small slice of crustless quiche, a strawberry and a chunk of cantelope
L - cucumber dill almond quinoa salad
S - fruit salad, tea
D - forgot to take meat out! So... a cob of corn, a couple of brussell sprouts and..... ? mystery meat.

Have a good one!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/11 11:04 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Yes mom I am going.  Just got back from Charlie's doc to see if they would see me since I don't have one here and she's not in today.  The receptionist told us about 2 walk ins that have to take me and one isn't open today and the other is only open from 5pm to 7pm so we will go there or to emerg.  I'm almost positive I have a kidney infection as even percs can't take the edge off this pain.
Most Active
Recent Topics