Hello!!

newme14
on 12/22/14 10:48 am - Ontario, Canada

Hi Everyone,

I don't post very often but I'm on here everyday.  I don't have much to contribute usually. :)

Just posting a quick update.  Things have really progressed with me.  My last meal before Opti is going to be Christmas dinner!!  (We have it lateish 6-6:30) Next day-Opti.  Surgery in January.  So excited and nervous and everything in between.  I really couldn't have hand picked the dates to work out as well as they did.  So lucky.  When I got THE CALL, I wanted to cry from relief.  Again, I am so lucky that the timing worked out this way.

Once I'm on the bench I'll be able to join you on the "What are you eating today thread!!"   SOOOO excited!

As I said, I don't post often, but I am here everyday and I just have to say you guys are such a FANTASTIC group of people! I've learned so much from you already!!  And so supportive!! 

Hope everyone has an amazing time with their families this holiday season, and a Very Happy New Year!!

2015 is going to be such an amazing year!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!   :)

RNY January 2015

HW-365 CW-185 GW-160

"Beauty is found within."

jaxie77
on 12/22/14 11:59 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Hello there !! 

Congratulations  on getting your date !! Very exciting isn't it ! And yeah you lucked out with the date of your Opti starting , Means you can enjoy Christmas with your family and not worry about the shakes and feeling left out . Opti isn't too bad tho , and you will end up feeling great before your surgery hopefully . Nervous and excited will be your state of mind until January now ! Lol .....I was the same , just had mine on the 16th of this month . One week out tomorrow :) Feeling great . You'll do great , and yes its such a nice time to do it , new year , new fresh start , new you ! 

Good luck and Merry Christmas x 

Jax xx

Zizzler
on 12/22/14 12:03 pm

Congratulations on getting your date.  Who is your surgeon?  I had Dr. Neville. 

anniew72
on 12/22/14 1:22 pm

Congratulations on getting your date!!!!!

Patm
on 12/22/14 8:42 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

if you would like to be added to the surgery list let me know your date and surgeon

newme14
on 12/26/14 6:43 am - Ontario, Canada

Thanks everyone!! 

Zizzler- I have her as well!! 

For sure add me to the list!😄

Jan 16-Ottawa! WOO HOO!

RNY January 2015

HW-365 CW-185 GW-160

"Beauty is found within."

Most Active
Recent Topics