What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

TanyaLH
on 1/26/15 5:52 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

19 Months post op

steps 11578

Good morning Ladies,

Not too much planned for today, work and then the gym....what is everyone else up too?

Question time, has anyone had to redo their passport picture before your renewal date because it doesn't look like you after your weight loss? If so, was there a fee for this and do you just take a new picture and passport to passport office? TIA :)

B protein coffee, 1/3 c steel cut oats w/ dates and walnuts

S 1 egg muffin

L 3ox chicken w/ some raw veggies

D 1 c split pea/ham soup couple crackers

S 4 oz skim milk

Be well everyone

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 1/26/15 6:19 pm

Good morning everyone.  Tanya that is an interesting question, about passport pics.  I will have to renew my passport this year, so it probably won't be an issue, but I wonder if I will have problems with my driver's licence photo.

I am finally home.  I got sprung from the hospital last night after a day of indecision on the part of my caregivers, they allowed me to go home.  I will have physio and occupational therapy come to the house.  DH will provide the meals, so I am a little at his mercy, nothing too involved, and probably a lot of takeout.

My 6 month anniversary has passed, and as of this morning I am almost the same weight I was 17 days ago when I went in the hospital. I'm sure that things will start to move in the right direction now that I am home.  The pain meds and iron supplements have me bunged up, so I am happy to be home so I can take some Soflax and Senokot. Today my exercise will be physio therapy. 

6 months post-op

B. Half of a cheese omelette, decaf coffee with some Boost diabetic vanilla used as creamer

S. Source yogurt peach

L. The other half of the cheese omelette

S. SF custard

D. Not quite sure yet, but most likely chicken

S. Kay's Jalapeno Mustard Pretzels

Have a great day everyone.

Karen M.
on 1/26/15 6:53 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Welcome home, CC! I'm thrilled to read that you're well enough to get sprung! XO

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 1/26/15 7:13 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

😆 So happy to hear you are home. What great news👍

crqvingchange
on 1/26/15 7:25 pm

Thank you Tanya.  It is great to be home.  Your oatmeal with the dates and walnuts sounds heavenly, did you mix it yourself or is it a packet?

libra1
on 1/26/15 7:41 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

Good to hear you're back home.

Patm
on 1/26/15 9:03 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad you are home. Take it easy. I am sure after the senekot the scale will move.

kellybelly333
on 1/27/15 2:31 am - Toronto, Canada

Glad to hear you're home!! And happy 6 months, as I said before,  you're doing amazing!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Onward and
Downward

on 1/27/15 3:44 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Congratulations on being home!  If you were on an IV at all in the hospital, that may be why you haven't lost any weight - you can get really bloated on those things. The scale will start moving in the right direction soon.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

crqvingchange
on 1/27/15 5:13 am

Thank you Libra, Pat, Kelly and Michelle.  I was just a couple of pounds away from hitting the century club before I fell, and I hope to hit that in the next couple of days.  I was on IV Michelle, and today I've been peeing like a race horse (TMI I know).  You all know how frustrating it can be to be so close to a milestone.  I will be 205 when I hit that milestone and the next is to be in onederland, so another milestone is so close.

Most Active
Recent Topics