What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

TanyaLH
on 1/24/15 5:17 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

19 months post op

steps 12067

Morning Ladies!

Thanks for the input reguarding my blood work, I will mention it to the dr.

Hope everyone is well :)

I am off to work and then the gym, home for a quiet evening... Yayyy

B protein coffee 1/3 c steel cut oats w/ apple and cinnamon

S 1 source yogurt more coffee

L 1/2 flat out wrap, 2 slices lean ham, lettuce tomato 1/2 oz lf swiss cheese

D other 1/2 of flat out wrap

S tea 1 cup skinny pop popcorn (going to see how I tolerate it, last time I had popcorn it didn't sit well)

Be well everyone

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 1/24/15 7:12 pm

Good morning everyone.   Enjoy your quiet evening at home Tanya.

Had a good 6 hours of sleep last night and I am feeling so much better. Today it's physio. Eats are going to be me trying to make the best choices out of what I'm given. 

Have a good day everyone. 

Patm
on 1/25/15 8:00 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sleep is so important. It hels us and helps us cope. Hope you are doing great

Zizzler
on 1/24/15 9:45 pm

Last night I threw up after eating some chicken barbacoa that I had wrapped in an eggwhite psyllium wrap.  I have eaten it without issue before, I think I just ate too fast and maybe too much, was not paying attention to whether I was feeling full.  Anyhow, today I am going to blend up the rest of the chicken and put it in a soup instead, my tummy still feels a little yuck.  Plan to go to the gym and use the massage chair after I work out. 

5 months post-op

b - vanilla premier protein shake with rootbeer sf lorann oil added (a favorite opti combo)

s - simply protein bar

l - beef vegetable soup with chicken barbacoa blended into it, both homemade from the freezer

s - apple with peanut butter

d - beef vegetable soup with chicken barbacoa blended into it, both homemade from the freezer

s - decaf tea with milk and sucralose, handful of almonds

all vits and water

Calories: 838, fat: 29, net carbs: 46, protein 79

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Karen M.
on 1/25/15 7:31 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Ugh - throwing up dinner sucks. You could be right about eating too much/too fast - I have to concentrate pretty much all the time while eating so that I feel the "stop" coming before it's too late. The vagal nerve response I receive is loud and clear (runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes) and I know not.one.more.bite.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 1/26/15 6:51 am

That's exactly it, I was eating and reading at the same time (ya not good I know) and wham!  Watery eyes runny nose did not know that was was vagal nerve, thanks for the info. I will be googling vagal nerve now, hee.

Karen M.
on 1/24/15 9:47 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Another cold one out there! At least it's not snowing I guess. Have to shop for groceries today for the week, give an iPad tutorial to my parents (they're catching on and this has become a bit fun), stop at the coffee store as I'm running low on my fav (gawd forbid!!), dinner and a DVD with Andrew (The Equalizer - by the way, has anyone seen Birdman? It was a tad bizarre and disturbing, imho.), not sure what else I'll get up to other than laundry and other assorted fun chores. ;)

Tanya, enjoy your quiet evening! CC, it is so great to hear that you're constantly improving - you'll be home before you know it. xo

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Greek yogurt, a couple of melon chunks and a couple of grapes

L - leftover pulled pork and colwslaw

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - roasted chicken, a little stuffing, bite or two of mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans

S - not sure yet!

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/15 9:59 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Neither of us liked Birdman at all.  Bizarre is an understatement for that one.  I read it was a masterpiece and was looking forward to it but not sure what type of masterpiece they were referring to.

Karen M.
on 1/24/15 10:01 pm - Mississauga, Canada

A masterpiece of crap maybe. lol

Karen

Zizzler
on 1/24/15 10:17 pm

I actually really enjoyed the Equalizer, did not think that I would but I did. Enjoy!

Most Active
Recent Topics