What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

TanyaLH
on 2/25/15 5:38 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

21 months post op

steps 11572

Morning all,

Off to work I go ...hi ho hi ho hi ho....lol

I will be hitting the gym after work today other wise no plans.

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the weekend. 

B protein coffee, 2 eggs w/ mushroom and onions

S 1/2 c Mango Kefir

L 3 oz chicken w/ 1/2 c sweet kale salad

D home made sheppard pie, made w/ ground turkey and mashed cauliflower as the potato ( I am looking forward to this... so good)

S tea

Be well everyone

Tanya

Karen M.
on 2/25/15 7:01 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Another balmy day out there! I was at Costco yesterday after work and started to peruse the large bathing suit selection as I need a new one but just couldn't get my head in the bathing suit game while wearing above the knee boots and my warmest winter coat. lol

Busy day ahead, Dr. appointment after work, Andrew is making dinner, not sure what else! I noticed my lunch kit was in the fridge, so evidently he's made me lunch as well. I shall keep it a surprise to myself and hope for the best come lunch time. Wouldn't it be a kick in the pants if it's empty. lol

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - I'm hoping for Greek yogurt and grapes

L - surprise, your guess is as good as mine

D - pulled pork, coleslaw

S - Greek yogurt with homemade SF cranberries

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 2/25/15 8:45 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I bought one of the bathing suits at costco for swimming laps. Has worked out great. Good luck on the lunch

birdiegirl
on 2/25/15 7:31 pm

RNY  5 Years 10 Months Post Op

Morning

Looked at the long range forecast and it appears that March will be much warmer - hope so for all of you. 

Lots on the go today - out for lunch and dinner which means tons of salt.

STEPS - 6600

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1/3 of a pure protein bar

L - Tijuana Flats - Chicken Noritto Bowl

D - California Pizza Kitchen - 1 slice of Sicilian pizza

2/3 of a half size Thai crunch salad with avocado

S - Greek yogurt with 1 TB of stewed rhubarb made with splenda

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,266,  Carbs - 105 Grams,  Fat - 56 Grams,  Protein - 96 grams

All water and vits - more decaf coffee

Have a great one   

(deactivated member)
on 2/25/15 7:42 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Remind me to never stay up half the night reading then wake up way too early.  OMG I need coffee via IV this morning. I put the perker on for 12 cups and already made 2 mugs in the keurig while it is brewing.  Like who can wait 12 minutes for it to finish perking, thank you Keurig. Very little to do today other than take the garbage and recycling out and maybe have to clean up where the wind has blown the snow around.  It loves to gather on my front steps up against the door.  I never did make my gumbo like jambalaya yesterday as I made chili instead but I took the shrimp out last night so it's being made today or I may end up with some rather stinky shrimp if I don't use them within a few days.  A new recipe for me to try and I can make it as spicy as I want since my spice wimp is at work and I plan on finishing the whole pot the week he's gone.

B - tons of coffee and a protein shake

S - mushroom, sausage frittata

L - 4 oz chicken breast, green salad with dressing

S - protein shake

D - bowl of gumbo stew, green salad if I have room

Likely no even snack unless it's a SF jello.

birdiegirl
on 2/25/15 8:15 pm

You made me laugh re the coffee.  I find the damn Keurig slow most mornings!

(deactivated member)
on 2/25/15 8:20 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I find it slow to warm up too but at least I know it's 2 minutes max til the hot cup of love is ready to go down my throat. I usually grind some coffee for the perker while I am waiting for the Keurig to warm up so at least I get the smell of coffee going up my nostrils while it heats up.  Yeah I'm nuts. :)

birdiegirl
on 2/25/15 8:30 pm

My Keurig is always 'on'....so you see how truly impatient I am

(deactivated member)
on 2/25/15 8:34 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Mine shuts off but the one I bought my mom will stay on all night.  I wish mine was like that as that extra 30 seconds can almost kill a woman waiting.  We have a coffee problem Barb and we need immediate help!

Patm
on 2/25/15 8:53 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Didn't go swimming yesterday but logged over 14,000 steps. Fortunately most events today are in my office or just across the road. Exhausting day yesterday. Hope not as bad today. Once a year a do a meditation night at my woman's group. It was suppose tobe a few weeks ago but got changed to tonight. I really do not want to go out but will force myself. May combine the dog walk with going to group. They usually do not mind my dog visiting. He just lays there.

I will be eating lunch at work if there is left overs. So not sure exactly what I will have even though I ordered it LOL

b greek yogurt, granola, blackberries

l?

s pure protein bar

d stuffed chicken with feta and asparagus, kale salad

s not sure, tea for sure at group

Most Active
Recent Topics