What are you doing/eating today? (Thursday)

(deactivated member)
on 3/25/15 10:19 pm, edited 3/25/15 10:20 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

OH has been a ***** all morning so not surprised to see this one not started yet.  Just shoveled more damn snow.  Please end soon.  Strange menu with eating leftovers but the overall numbers are good.

B - 100 grams chicken on one slice of rye bread, 1 tsp mayo

S - protein shake

L - last of the chili with an oz of old cheddar

S - kielbassa and homemade SF pickles

D - steak, mushrooms, green salad

S - this will be over the day, 1 cup of coconut silk made into lattes of sorts 

TanyaLH
on 3/25/15 10:42 pm, edited 3/25/15 10:42 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

22 months post op

steps 11531

Finally able to get on here! .

B 2 egg whites w/ mushroom and onion, protein coffee

S 1/2 c ff cottage cheese

L 2 ham and cheese roll ups

D 3 oz chicken breast w/ bran flake crust, 1/2 c brussel sprouts

S 4 oz skim milk

water (gag) water (gag) water (gag)....

be well everyone

Tanya

Nothing planned today, work and gym

kellybelly333
on 3/26/15 1:08 am - Toronto, Canada

Saw my PT this morning. Ran a mile before that. Easy run, as my race is this weekend. 

Four years post - RNY

b: avacado and eggs

S: Quest bar (yes, my fav...but I forgot a snack!)

L: pork tenderloin and asparagus

D: unsure yet, might be more pork tenderloin!

S: also unknown, a banana perhaps? I need to get more carbs in for Sunday's race....hmm

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

new_me180
on 3/26/15 2:00 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all, late start today. So dreary and just so tired for some reason.

17 months post op

B - scrambled egg with cheese, bacon and tbsp baked beens

L - 2.5 oz bass fish, veg

S - 1.5 oz pork shoulder

D - steak, salad, 2 tbsp rice

S - 1.5 oz basa, cappuccino

Have a great day all, Nia.

Patm
on 3/26/15 2:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Can I start by saying I was already in a bad mood going to see a doctor today and then come out of the hospital to snow. It was actually sticking to my coat. I know it will melt but still very demoralizing. The appt this morning was because a blood test showed a protein marker that can mean cancer. All they have to do is say the word and I comply. However the rational side of my brain knows there isno cancer in our family we all have heart disease. SO basically I spent all morning sitting around and told to do more blood tests because it was probably just a bad test the first time. I wish they could just e-mail me the results but no I have to go back to Sunnybrook my least favourite hospital in April for the results. Also I have to pee in a bottle for 24 hours. Will the fun never stop!

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l stir fry chicken, source dessert yogurt

s beef jerky, baby bel

d pea and ham soup

s not sure. Out tonight and will try not to eat what they serve.

Hope every elses day is going better

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/15 5:20 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Hopefully it was just a contaminated test the first time.  I had to do the 24 hour pee jug and it's a pain but they can find out so much from it apparently.  I hope your appointment to get results is early April and that you don't have to wait almost a month. Waiting for any results is just horrible and we stress ourselves out no matter what.

Patm
on 3/26/15 5:27 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I am trying to work out a schedule for this weekend to do this test. I have so many errands to make. I can just see me having to carry a spare jar with me. The next meeting is 3 weeks. So not bad. This new rheumatologist has me going for other appointments in the meantime. I feel like I am taking a lot of time off.

Karen M.
on 3/26/15 9:05 am - Mississauga, Canada

That's got to be causing you some stress, Pat. I'm sorry to hear that and I'm sure things will sort themselves out. False positives are sadly pretty common and it's really easy for samples to become contaminated. Listen to your rational brain!

As an aside, I had to do a pee jug test several years ago to test for pernicious anemia. What a treat that was, toting my pee jug a la shopping bag around at work. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 3/26/15 3:36 am

RNY  5 Years 11 Months Post Op

Morning

Pat that is scary indeed.  Hopefully its a false positive.

Just got off the golf course followed by some lunch.  I am beat from the sun and heat beating down on my brain.  Out tonight to an annual meeting with dinner.  With my friends so will be fun

STEPS - 11,470

EATS

B - 2 large coffee

3oz ham steak

S - 1/3 pure protein bar

1/2 cup of strawberries

L - 2 oz tuna salad

Green salad with full fat dressing - 1 cup greens

2/3 cup of chicken chowder

S - Greek yogurt with 1 TB of granola

D - 5 oz pecan crusted chicken

2 bites of mashed potatoes

few bites of green veg

1 hot roll with 1/2 pat of butter

5 oz merlot

S - Jello S/F pudding with cool whip

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,447,  Carbs - 143 Grams,  Fat - 46 Grams,  Protein - 94 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Patm
on 3/26/15 5:25 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I am pretty sure it is a false positive. It seems that is very common. Hope you get a nap before you go out. The heat can be really draining. If we could only have something between your heat and our snow

Most Active
Recent Topics