What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

TanyaLH
on 3/31/15 6:10 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

22 months post op

steps (forgot to wear fitbit)

Morning all,

On schedule today, yesterday was a disaster! Nothing worked out the way it was suppose to...lol. I didn't make it to the gym so will go today.

B 1 c ff cottage cheese/ yogurt mixed, protein coffee

S a little humus and 5 cucumber slices

L spicy peanut satay tuna, 3 melbas

D 3 oz veal burger w/ all fixings no bun, 1/2 c sweet kale salad

S Toffee Crunch tea from Steeped Tea

Be well everyone

Tanya

Karen M.
on 3/31/15 8:43 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning!

That's so often the way, eh Tanya? Sleeping in or some other unforeseen irritant interferes with our morning routine and the whole day is pretty much shot. lol

Off to work for another fun filled day. Didn't get home last night 'til 10:30 after a 5 AM start - I'm tired. ;) My iPhone suddenly crapped out last night - WTF? Off to Bell after work, hopefully an easy fix. Amazing how much I rely on technology to keep my life organized. 

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Source Greek (apple pie), 1/4 of an apple, sliced for dipping in the yogurt

L - crustless quiche, cucumber slices

S - ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups (3)

D - small whole wheat tortilla baked into a bowl and stuffed with homemade taco salad (ground beef and seasonings, lettuce, tomato, onion, green pepper, black beans, old cheddar) topped with a dollop of sour cream - sounds very restaurant lol

S - likely just tea/coffee

Happy Hump Day, y'all ;)

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 3/31/15 9:23 pm

RNY  6 Years Post Op!

Morning

Looking forward to a day to myself to get a few chores done.  Home tonight for dinner thankfully.

STEPS - 12,820

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1/2 wrap with Italian cold cuts - red onion - lettuce and tomato

L - Other 1/2 of wrap

S - Noosa raspberry yogurt

D - 5 oz pecan crusted chicken

1 TB of splenda cranberries

few asparagus spears

small salad of tomato slices and burrata cheese - drizzle of full fat olive oil

S - Jello s/f pudding with cool whip

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,441,  Carbs - 98 Grams,  Fat - 54 Grams,  Protein - 95 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Zizzler
on 3/31/15 10:50 pm

Good morning everyone.  Just wanted to share something that is really helping to relieve stress.  It I learning how to sing new songs for choir practice.  To me it's like meditation because you have to focus to get it right. And afterward I have a song to sing to myself (in my head) as I go about my day.  I also find it very therapeutic emotionally to sing with the choir, it is an emotional release.  Just thought I would share that.

7 months post op

B - premier protein shake, xl decaf coffee

s - sf Apple pie greek yogurt with 2 tbs pumpkin seeds

L - 3 ham and Swiss cheese slices rolled with a little mustard, cucumber slices

s - 2 tbs pumpkin seeds, cucumber slices

d - old cheddar cheese on a psyllium eggwhite wrap

s - protein frozen yogurt chocolate with half a banana

Patm
on 3/31/15 11:43 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Bad day yesterday so went to a movie last night as a distraction. Saw the Kingsmen. Quite enjoyed the silliness of it. Especially when all the heads explode. Work today and swimming at lunch. Hope it is not too crowded. Was a problem on Monday. Lots of people riding their bikes to work. I need to get mine out of the basement and ready to go.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberrie

s banana, baby bel

l chili, source yogurt

s SF kraft chocolate pudding

d chicken, salad

s 2 laughing cow, wasa crackers.

Seyenna
on 3/31/15 11:59 pm - Welland, Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Pretty sure I'm coming down with something, I just could not get myself out of bed today ugh. I'm so cold and wrapped up in thick PJs. Gotta love being able to work from home.

b - premier protein shake

s - source yogurt

l - left over deviled eggs from yesterday

s - not sure yet? Maybe cheese

d - Took out some fish, mixing together cucumbers and tomatoes with feta and greek dressing

Referral - Feb 25th, 2014. Info Session - April 7th 
Surgeon#1 - May 15th  Dr. Glazer - July 23rd, Dietitian/Social Worker/RN - Aug 1st, Surgeon #2 - Sept 10th, Surgery - Dec 16th, 2014!

kellybelly333
on 4/1/15 1:19 am - Toronto, Canada

Good morning,

Sick with a cold, and still sore from Sunday's race, so i'm taking today off exercise. 

Glow-in-the-dark Minigolf tonight with the Scout troupe. :-)

B: eggs and avacado

S: roasted soy beans

L: pulled pork and quinoa

S: apple

D: ham and spaghetti squash

Coffee throughout the day. I have been off sleeping pills for a week. I decided that since I had three iron infusions recently, and was put on estrogen, that I would give it a try. So far so good. I'm tired, but probably because i'm sick :-)

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

new_me180
on 4/1/15 1:51 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Hope everyone is well. Been having a lot of tailbone pain lately. It had disappeared a few months ago but now has come back. Does anyone else still experience this late on in the game? I move around a lot but sitting is no beuno. The price you pay for being smaller, lol. Woke up with wicked acid this morning, got up an hour earlier. Ate breakfast and it went away, now it's come back, arrggg. Continue with pantoloc for now. On the plus side, the curry shrimp i made for dinner last night was awesome, will make some more, mmmm.

17 months post op

B - ham on 1/2 slice protein bread, slice of cheese

L - zoodles, turkey flakes

S - 2 brenton crackers, 1 tbsp pb

D - 2oz pork shoulder, baked zucchini

S - 2oz chicken, cappuccino

Have a great day all, Nia

Most Active
Recent Topics