What are you doing/eating today ( Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 4/10/15 8:58 pm, edited 4/10/15 9:03 pm

RNY  6 Years Post Op

Morning

Off to golf this morning - party this evening.

STEPS - 11,723

EATS

B - 1/2 carton of eggbeaters with 1 oz cheddar scrambled

S - small banana

L - cup of soup

scoop of tuna

S - 1 Michelob ultra

3 cheese and crackers

D - 1  slice of thin crust BBQ chicken pizza

S - coffee with 1 biscotti

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above are:  Calories - 1,607,  Carbs - 128 Grams,  Fat - 45 Grams,  Protein - 83 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one 

Zizzler
on 4/10/15 9:31 pm

Good morning everyone, hope you are having a nice weekend.  Not much going on here, spring cleaning continues, there is a lot to do.  Going to do a yoga class this morning, I really like how I feel afterwards.

7 months post op

b - premier protein vanilla (I am finding the chocolate clumpy)

s - 1/4 smart for life bar

l - tempura fish - 2 pieces

s - handful of almonds or sunflower/pumpkin seeds

d - tempura fish - 2 pieces

s - black forest microwaved ham to make "chips".  We will see how my pouch likes this post op.

all vits and gravy

TanyaLH
on 4/10/15 10:01 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

22 months post op

steps 12508

Morning everyone,

The sun is shining! And a high of 15 today!!!! yayyyy

Today is haircut day for Jasper! He is a mess, but still so cute :)

DH and I will hit the market for a few things and the grocery store. I have a job interview this afternoon, keep your fingers crossed for me please ladies. I am not happy where I am and need a change!

B Coffee, 1/2 cup Keifer, 1 boiled egg

L1 c tomato soup

S 1 source greek yogurt

D 3 oz roast chicken w/ gravy 1/2 c shredded brussel sprouts w/ onion/bacon crumbled into it and roasted in the oven...

S 4 oz skim milk

Be well everyone

Tanya

Patm
on 4/10/15 10:45 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good luck on the job. Let us know how  it goes

crqvingchange
on 4/10/15 10:54 pm

Good morning everyone.  Tanya, I have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you.  You've got this.  Speak to the interviewer as though they are a good friend that you feel at ease with.

Barb have fun with your party tonight, and why, why did Canada stop selling Eggbeaters, I loved the SouthWestern flavour.  Zizzler I hope to resume yoga this Wednesday, as the doctor has given my the go ahead.

DH, friends and I had a great night out last night.  I decided to order the blackened catfish instead of the brisket and was able to eat the whole serving of fish with some salsa (about 4 oz).  Today I have some errands and paperwork and a little tidying around the house.  So happy the sun is shining and it is going to be warmer.

8 months post op

B. Large decaf coffee with SF cinnamon dolce syrup and a little cream

S. Leftover Cobb salad

L. Leftover meatloaf with mushroom gravy, snow peas and a little mashed potato

S. Another large decaf coffee

D. Ancient grain pasta with a beef/pork/jalapeno meatball

S. 100 calorie Skinny Pop bag with some BBQ popcorn spice sprinkled in, and a large decaf tea before bed.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 4/10/15 11:40 pm - Mississauga, Canada

How did you make out at Costco the other day?

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 4/11/15 4:43 am

I did buy a skort in anticipation of warmer weather.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 4/11/15 3:38 am

Glad to hear they have cleared you to do yoga, that is awesome.  I notice my flexibility is better already after only 3 classes, and the movements are less challenging as my weight goes down.  Let us know how it goes on Wednesday.

Karen M.
on 4/10/15 11:40 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good luck, Tanya!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

happypants
on 4/11/15 12:07 am - Ottawa, Canada

Tanya good luck this afternoon!! I feel for you being in a job you don't like. I am to. It's so hard giving up what I know for something different. I've been doing this job for 25+ years, it's safe so I guess that's what keep me there ugh. 

Good luck!!

Ann

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Most Active
Recent Topics