What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

TanyaLH
on 4/21/15 8:23 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

22 months post op

steps 9243

Morning all,

Karen, I started the new job last week and I am liking it alot. Even though its customer service in the food industry, I really enjoy. I get to move around alot move the the other job. I have noticed the even if I am not hitting my 10000 steps on fitbit, I am burning more calories then before. :)

Just work and coffee this evening with a friend.

B sm banana wrapped in one of those physillum husk wraps w/ a little PB2, protein coffee

S yogurt

L 1 c sweet kale salad w/ 3 oz chicken

D 4  oz baked trout, some kind of veggie.

S coffee or tea

Be well everyone

Tanya

(deactivated member)
on 4/21/15 8:27 pm

Good morning.

2 months post op.

B- 1/2 premier shake, mandarin orange
S- 1 oz Full fat old cheddar, 4 pretzel crackers 10 cal/ea
L- Veg/beef soup, 1/3 cup
S- 1/2 premier shake
D- Tuna, crackers, 2 tbsp cottage cheese
S- Veg/beef soup, 1/3 cup

Have a great day

crqvingchange
on 4/21/15 8:44 pm

Good morning everyone.  Tanya, I am so happy that you are liking the new job.  It makes getting up for work less of a drudgery.  

Today it's swimming, gentle yoga, paperwork, and housework.  DH wants to go out and listen to live music tonight, but I would like to stay in as we are planning on going away for the weekend.  We'll see who wins, lol.

9 months post op

B. Large decaf coffee

S. Click protein shake between swimming and yoga

L. Turkey meatloaf with cauliflower bake

S. Source Greek yogurt Cherry

D. If we go out it will be catfish, if we stay home, leftover turkey meatloaf.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 4/21/15 8:39 pm

RNY  6 Years Post Op

Morning

With 4 clean good eating days behind me I really feel like I have my head and body back in the game.  My fridge is full of various protein choices and lots of green veggies.  I am content at night to have some source 35 calorie yogurt mixed with S/F gelatin - a few blueberries and also a sprinkle of fibre one....100 calories of deliciousness in a bowl.

STEPS  - 5839

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 1 skewer of chicken souvlaki with 2 TB of tzatziki sauce

D - Flat Out artisan thin crust flatbread

12 pieces of pepperoni

1 TB of pizza sauce

3/4 cup of shredded pizza mozzarella

1 TB of green pepper

S - Source dessert yogurt - Jello S/F gelatin - 1 TBS of blueberries - 1 TB of fibre one cereal - 3 TB of FF cool whip on top

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,056,  Carbs - 77 Grams,  Fat - 44 Grams,  Protein - 90 Grams

All water and vits - more decaf coffee

Have a great one 

new_me180
on 4/21/15 8:49 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Glad you're enjoying your new job Tanya and moving more too. I go for my PATTS appt today at noon, i'll leave early so i can run some errands before then and get some things i need before the surgery. I was wondering if i should take some bars and such just incase. I was told to expect to be in for a day maybe two depending how bad the hernia is.

17 months post op

B - scrambled egg with cottage cheese

L - oatmeal with protein powder

S - 2 chicken breast slices, cucumbers

D - burger no bun

S - egg, cappuccino

Have a great day all, Nia

Karen M.
on 4/21/15 9:16 pm - Mississauga, Canada

It wouldn't hurt to throw a couple of WLS-friendly items in your bag. With your stay being rather sudden and short, I wouldn't at all expect the hospital to be aware/organized with respect to your menu requests. I spent a large part on and off of 2013 in the hospital and always managed to eat at least part of what they brought (meat) and left whatever else on the tray.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

new_me180
on 4/22/15 12:28 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

I think i'll pack some essentials just incase. Shakes and bars. Most probably i won't feel like eating either.

Karen M.
on 4/21/15 9:11 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning!

Tanya, I'm so happy to hear you've already started your new job and are enjoying it! Good for you, I hope it works out really well for you.

Off to work this morning for another day of fun and frivolity. I have a few grocery items to pick up on my way home since I realized in the midst of making crustless quiche that I had used up all of the peppers and mushrooms on dinner. Oops lol I think I'll brave the Costco crowds. Not sure what else I'll get up to but it'll be an early night, I'm pooped.

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Source Greek 50 (lemon), sprinkle of toasted almonds on top

L - leftover dinner - 2-3 oz chicken, roasted veggies

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - beef stew from the freezer

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Monica9811
on 4/22/15 12:25 am - Peterborough, Canada

Karen I saw your chicken salad at Costco yesterday so thought you might want to know that!!  I almost bought some but my husband won't eat it and I wonder how it would freeze?  Also have you ever bought their stuffed peppers?

Karen M.
on 4/22/15 1:08 am - Mississauga, Canada

Ooooh, good to know they've put it back on their fridge shelf, thank you! I guess the Listeria scare is over. LOL  I wouldn't freeze it, no. Not sure what that would do to the mayonnaise in it (yuck, frozen mayo).  I have tried their stuffed peppers but prefer to make my own with less rice and more meat. They are tasty though!

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics